Any ladies ttc with irregular periods

I'm ttc #3 and have irregular periods I can go 2 or more cycles with out a period but I got pregnant with my son and didn't have a period for 2 months but I wasn't ttc he was a surprise what are u ladies doing to get pregnant ?

Comments

• I wasn't ttc. But I have always had irregular periods and was shocked when I found out I was pregnant. Didn't think I could have kids. X
  • I had to give in and go to a doc to be put on meds to regulate my period... provera to MAKE my period start, and clomid to make me ovulate (cause that's why you skip periods, you don't ovulate for a super long time) But I've heard of ladies taking things like Vitex and natural things like that to try and regulate a period!
  • I recomend trying vitex.
  • You can still ovulate without a period :) So it is still possible! May take longer. Bump
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @captivated an egg only survives for so long and it has to be shed... Your progesterone levels plummet and the lining disintegrates causing a period. You don't have a period if your body never releases an egg. Usually at least... Now we know your body does super odd things lol. But usually... Irregular periods are because your body is having issues releasing an egg for whatever reason.... As far an my infertility doc says at least.
  • A follicle that never matures or OVER matures turns into a cyst... All follicles are supposed to try and build an egg. If your hormones are outa whack, the egg either won't mature or won't be released. So no true ovulation like blessedtxmom said.
  • With both my kids I didn't get a period and still got pregnant my ob said that I don't have to have a period to get pregnant my body let's out an egg ...I'm weird but it only took 4 months with my dd and 2 months with my son ...I just have to baby dance like crazy