Any UK mamas wanna start a sell/trade/swapshop?

edited June 2012 in UK
Just a thought as my area doesnt have one, and Ive got bits that Evies outgrown that are still in great condition??

Comments

• I'm not in the UK but bump!
  • Where in the UK are you xxx
  • Im in uk n i hav loads xx
  • Im just outside London @cheryl74,

@tinkabella, great, boy/girl stuff?
    @kayleigh27 thanks for the bump xx
  • Do you know how much £10 is in us $$?
  • Current exchange rates make it just over 15 dollars hon, whys that? @nameless
  • Dang.. this dress I want on that Uk group.. I guessed like $13..
    I want that dress!
  • the Rockabilly group? Maybe message the seller, there arent that many people on the fb page yet so she might be willing to drop a little bit? Gotta be worth a try!
  • Idk... I don't think she will..it's the dress at the top..she hasn't written back..it will probably be more then $20 to shipped
  • yeah thats true, shipping overseas is too expensive, i got a lunchbox for my son from Australia once n it cost me about £25 (40 dollars) all in!
  • Why on earth did you get one from Australia lol? Have you searched on Facebook for a preloved group in your area? I'm in one on mine and its great, people sell and buy baby stuff in their area so no postage, the buyer usually collects!
  • I'm in Devon but am always near Heathrow. Let me know if you set up a group xx
  • Am in the UK. Am in Scotland
  • @littlenat86 it was the ONLY spiderman one i could find, josh had his heart set on it and he could only have the square box ones because his school are ridiculous lol... Theres not a preloved group for my area, but as theres not that much interest here either i think il just post up on here if n when ive got stuff, n maybe on fb as well, if any of you ladies wanna add me on there my email is lucygibbons@live.co.uk : -)

@star1990
    @cheryl74
  • @littlenat86 oh, was the book you were on about called living life the essex way by Sam Faiers? n if so, is it any good?
  • I like it, its easy reading fluff really! Bit of TOWIE gossip, part autobiography, part Essex tips (e.g top tips on applying fake tan, fake lashes etc)
    Bless him, Leo has a lunch bag thing but it is so hard to clean, I need to get him a proper box but looked in Sainsburys today and all they have is the bags!