provera

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
Soo I had a d and c april 14th due to a missed misscarriage. I havent started a period yet and i am not pregnant. Sooo my doc wrote me a script for provera, and if that doesnt start my period then there is a problem. What should I expect and has anyone ever taken this drug.

Comments

• Yea I took it to regulate my period, and three months later I got pregnant.
  • edited June 2012
    I took it to restart my period a few yrs ago and it gave me cramps like no other. They were horrible....but once my period started they went away. I had too stop taking it because of what it did to my blood sugar.... But I hope it works for you. Good luck
  • I had the worse period I have ever had and it lasted for ten days when I took it
  • The med makes you a bitch. not kidding I was supposed to take 10 days of it or something after my mc but I lasted only 5 days. Its like the worst case of PMS ever lol. But its pretty effective and I was able to pregnant 1 month later
  • It barely effected me... Had a suuuuuuuuper light period on it.
  • I took it from October to December and found out I was pregnant February 3rd!
  • Thanks ladies. Yesterday was my first day and nothing happened. Hopefully something will soon