what else could it be?

So I keep feeling movement like baby kicks,but i have had my period and took two tests. Both negative. I have a 9 month old girl so i know what it feels like. What else could it be? My husband says its in my head but i felt a strong one tonight. Any ideas??

Comments

• I feel that too and I freak out cause Idk what it could be
  • I'm 8 months pp and still feel phantom kicks. You're not alone.:) don't worry.
  • edited June 2012
    I have that too still I heard its your intestines and everything going back to normal but it really does feel like a baby
  • Okay good. We are not ready for another baby this soon. But we are taking all precations. Its crazy to feel those. It really messes with my head sometimes lol
  • edited June 2012
    @mrs4c is right. Phantom kicks. I felt them for more than a year after having david. They feel just like the real deal. Its very freaky lol but ive seen a lot of other women post about experiencing this too so you're not alone. @chelcie89 I also read somewhere that its possibly all your organs/intestines shifting back to their pre baby positions though im not sure how true that is, but it makes sense
  • Different gas bubbles, did you have a c-section? I did & feel them sometimes still almost 10mo pp. Not that that has anything to do with it, lol.
  • No C-Section. I have only felt them the last month. But phantom kicks it is lol