How long until my lady parts are back to normal?

edited June 2012 in Health
I gave birth to levi on 6/6. I'm just curious how long did it take for you to feel good? It still stings when I pee from my stitches & I got hemorrhoids too so those are just awesome! It's just all irritated down there and it makes me sad I just want to feel good!

Comments

• edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It took about 2 weeks for my stitches to stop bothering me. Did they give you a squirt bottle to use when you go pee? It helps a lot.
  • O yes the sitz bath and the squirt bottle were my life saver after my delivery! i to had stitches and hemorrhoids and it was awful! Also I used this stuff called dermablast. I would spray that on before I peed and it would numb it. I only had to use that stuff for like 2 weeks after the delivery.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yah that sucked I had to spray the water bottle while I peed so I wouldn't stop my pee and jump up from the toilet from the stinging lol
  • @chelcie89 @mommytobe20 @homebirthadvocate @ashley_smashley @ericak22 thanks everyone! I did get a squirt bottle but that stopped helping at one point I was peeing in the tub to relieve myself. But now the only thing that helps is basically spreading my legs as wide as possible over the toilet and having cold wet toilet paper ready to dab the urine away before it gets my stitches. Totally going to get the sitz bath stuff!