i dont like to share sad stories but here's one hurts my heart

edited June 2012 in Current Events
Note: it's sad and there is a picture.

I have been reading so many of these forced abortion stories coming out of china. It hurts my heart. There is so much we shelter our selfs from here in the US. I just cry for these moms. I dont mean to be a downer posting this link but so many people have no idea that america is contributing $ china for these actions bt their government. Makes me sick. We r so blessed to have the freedom that we do have.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/gruesome-photos-of-forced-abortion-in-china-confirmed-authentic-chinese-exp

Comments

• How awful!! :'(
  • That made me cry. I would be scarred for life.
  • This is awful. :(
  • That is horrible.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Horrible! Cant believe we fund that!
  • I keep reading the article but I cant figure out exactly why they were forced...feeling kinda foggy brained right now
  • @kayleigh27 they lost their babies if they couldn't pay the fine.
  • @kayleigh27 they r being forced because the law is one child per couple, 2 children per couple in rural areas. :( its been going on "secretly" for a long time. It seems to just now coming to light. Its horror for these woman/families. There was another artical that showes a dr standing by a pail with a dead baby in it. :( there is a pro-life page on fb thats where ive learned about this.

We live in a very discusting world. Makes my heart sad. Whats it gonna b like for our kids when they r adults. I hope things will change.
  • @BlessedTXMom ur welcome. That sounds like a great thing to get involved in. I would love to volunteer with something like that too but i have no idea of where u would go to do so. This whole issue has been weighing heavy on my heart after reading things like this. :( i just dont understand this kind of evil.
  • There is a special place in hell for people who so harm children.
  • edited June 2012
    Ooooh thanks
  • That is horrible... How any one could do something like that to a child... Pathetic
    (No affence to anyone who has had one but these pictures are horrible)
  • That is horrible. Id be kicking,screaming,biting, punching and acting a fool. I wouldnt be going without a fight! DEAD ASS SERIOUS!
  • I wanna cry :'(
  • This is absolutely terrible....it gave me that nauseas feeling in my stomach that makes your throat all tight..... So so sad, those poor babies and mommys...I would run far far away if I lived there :(
  • Who could actually have the heart to do that? That is so sad!
  • This really made my heart hurt for the moms and babies that go threw this. After reading that story i got tears in my eyes and had to go give my little girl a kiss . I am so blessed that i am able to have her.
    So sad that this goes on
  • I don't want to see it, we live in a very cruel evil world. no wonder its coming to an end