my boyfriends research

ValVal
edited June 2012 in Relationships
So we were about too Google something on his phone so we open his internet n wat do I see ...
An infertility clinic here in the bay area where we live! I smiled so big! He said he heard the commercial on the radio n he wanted to check it out!
I fall in love with him even more!
He's this macho man type of Guy m for him to research this my heart melt 8->

Comments

• Aw how cute....but what silly thing were y'all gonna google lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol how cute :) I think its so beyond awesome when a guy will take steps to do anything possible to give the woman he loves what she wants.
  • Newmomma13- lmfao we were gna Google the Spanish word "bichi" lol someone told us it meant naked...lol im Spanish speaker n never heard of it so we had to google
  • No naked is like encuerar
  • Thats super sweet!!!
  • Aww that's so sweet. You're from the bay? I'm not too far from the bay. My family uses the word "bichi".lol I remember when my hubby first heard me say that he looked at me crazy but now he says it too.haha
  • Is it the reproductive science center??? Thats where i went, they're the best
  • @redshadoe0- yes it is. Specially when I never expected him to eventhink of looking at things up like that
    @mommyof3girls- thanx yes lil gestures like that have me staying positive
    @Juliansmommy- lmfao!ive never heard of th word but my bf dad would always use it & i nvr believed it was a real word lol so we were googling it lol
    @nylasMommy- idk i was trying to ask him if i could read n he brushed it off.. lol he looked emberrest i just smiled at him kissed n just went on to our google lol