I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I'M A MOMMY!!!

edited June 2012 in First time moms
I was putting naliyahs pampers in her little monkey pamper thing and she was of course being nosy like always and was all in my face trying to see what I was doing...well since she was so close in my face I just took a moment to state at her beautiful face and I said to myself ”I can't believe that you are mine...you are my baby!!! I can't believe i'm a mommy”...any of you other ladies feel like this

Comments

• i absolutly do! 13 months later im like.. "im really a mommy, and i have the BEST boy ever in the world!!" <3 :X
  • I know Naliyah us almost 9 months and i'm still like this...imma probably still be like this when she's 5
  • edited June 2012
    Reading the quotes, I teared up. I absolutely LOVE Malia. I often embrace her little face and give her kisses when she is asleep.
  • @caroline8_p awww me too I kiss her on her forehead and on her toes
  • i try so hard to cuddle with my little boy. but he hates it lol. he gets sooooo mad. he doesnt like his mommy anymore, its all about gramma & daddy :-(
  • I feel the same way! I catch myself just staring at her in disbelief. I didn't know that I could love someone the way i love her. Being a mom is awesome!
  • @devins_mommy ugh Naliyah don't like to cuddle now even when i'm trying to put her to sleep lol...Naliyah loves her gigi so much that sometimes its like she's her mother it something lol
  • edited June 2012
    @TayTay
    @BlessedTXMom
    it sure is I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!!! Their little faces are just so precious
  • lol im just like, i just wannt a wittle snuggle lol. oh boy he arches his back and soo pissed.
  • Last night I was really down and about to cry. She woke up (she usually sits up in the middle of the night when hungry (co-sleep) and laid on my chest. My heart melted. I needed that.
  • @devins_mommy lol
    @caroline8_p awww Naliyah makes me feel better too when i'm upset
  • oh yea, every night when I rock Rion to bed I just stare at him, even long after he falls asleep. And when I'm at work I just look at his pics all day!!!!
  • Lol @PregnantELF I stay looking at naliyahs pics I'll go ask the way back to when she was born lol...I do that a couple times a week
  • I still can't believe I'm a mom, and she is getting big and growing up so fast. I love it went she only wants me.
  • I have 3 kids, my oldest is 9, and it still amazes me that I'm a mom!! It's the most rewarding but challenging job I have ever had.
  • Me, i still cant believe im a mother. So grateful that i can experience motherhood :x bc its amazing.
  • @Jazzie yes same here even though it can be overwhelming at times but I still love it

@hanerc lol i'm probably gonna be like you

@nylasmommy its beyond amazing!!!
  • @newmomma13 it is overwhelming being pregnant don't help lol. But I wouldn't trade her in for nothing
  • I'm the same way, even though I have 10 kids & 1 grandson. They each amaze me & make me feel so blessed. I won't mention anything about the teen years, don't want to upset anyone lol!
  • @Wilsomom oh wow 10 and you still can't believe ur a mom? Guess well never get over it lol
  • Yep it's always amazing. Lol
  • Yep me too!
    @nylasmommy yes it is amazing!