child spacing

So, I have a son who is almost three and a son who just turned one and I am having baby fever again! Does anyone have three or more kids close together? Is it difficult?

Comments

• My two are 11 months apart. One is 1 and the other is 2 months. Its hard but both my husband and I work full time. I think its a great thing though since you can get them all out of the way all together...but then again its all up to you and hubs
  • I have 3 a 4 year old 2 year old an almost 8 month old its hectic but u get use to it but its hard not gona lie lol
  • @Mrs_Jackson that's about the ages my kids would be apart :)

@kayleigh27 yeah, I want them all to be close to each other and I don't think I want to start over the newborn stage when my other two are older
  • I was just getting our son off to Kindergarten and we started over again w a newborn. Would have had them closer, but surely won't be having anymore!
  • Having 3 close together is hard (at times) but very worth it. the bond they all have is amazing and a wonderful thing. :)
  • My daughter just turned 9 months and I'm due in February and think if you and your husband believe your ready for a new baby then your ready it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 4 kids all 10 months apart as long as you know u can handle it
  • I'm afraid of another c section yet I also think if I wait too long then the third child will not be as close to my first two
  • Kids are a handful and complicated at times regardless of the age difference..
  • my kids have a ten year gap, n my ten year old told me the other day that he had been sooo lonely until Evie came along...so, yeah...close together is better x
  • I have 4 different sets that are 13 months or 12 months apart & they are so close! I love it, but it can be hard at times. All worth it though, & like @BlessedTXMom said, you just do it because you're their mom & you love them. I say go for it lol
  • Good question I have been kicking this back and forth. My son is 8 months old and I want another baby to but my husband travels a lot,and i really don't have any help around here. I would like them to b no more than 2 years apart do u ladies think that is doable. As far as dotors apr and shopping its really is just me.