Deleted

edited June 2012 in Parenting
.Deleted.

Comments

• Beautiful kids!!!
  • You have a beautiful family :-D
  • Thank you ladies! @pregnantELF, @willothewisp, @sophiasmom11 - well worth living. Things have been extremely hard for a while now, but having them to wake up to every morning makes it all worth it! I don't know where I would be right now if I had lost her. I'll never forget that day, Jan 31st when I won. :-D
  • Awwww well she is soo cute. And so is your son!!!
    Im glad.to know that you are happy!!!
    You know that no matter how hard it get for you. You know there smile is always going to be worth it.
  • They are great looking kids.
  • @CANT_WAIT93, you are right. I've been down in so much self-pity lately that I haven't lifted up my head to see the blessings that I do have.

@angel26, thank you! I think they're beautiful, but we all think that about our own kids! Heh.
  • edited June 2012
    Your kids are beautiful, your little girl is gorgeous and i love your little man's crazy hair. you have a beautiful family , i believe you when you say that when you see them in the morning it makes it all worth it, i feel the same way about my kids, if it werent for them i would had jumped off a bridge by now.
  • They're so sweet. Count your blessings!
  • @janet_2011, when the custody battle first began and we had our initial hearing to determine temporary custody and I lost, I thought about driving off the road on the highway. I sped up to about 90 and was going to just jerk my wheel to fly into the guardrail. I wanted to die. I have wanted to many times before that, but NOTHING compared to that feeling of the utter lack of hope and desperation in my life. I thought I would never win as I had no money and was up against him and his wealthy family. I am SO glad I thought about her before I was about to do it. It would have been the ultimate act of pure selfishness. So yes, like you, I don't think I would still be here today.
  • @amab13 :X thank you!
  • They r beautiful!! Shes gorgeous she looks identical to u she's ur twin !
  • edited February 2013
  • Beautiful :)
  • @mrz_jackson, really?? I didn't think that she looks anything like me!

@stephenie and @kayleigh27, thank you ladies.
  • She looks exactly like u I have always thought that in the other pics I've seen of her but she really is a gorgeous lil gurl !
  • Aw, I appreciate it!
  • Your kids are beautiful
  • Beautiful kids the first pics o your son I thought he looked like you but when I saw the pic with daddy its all him lol
  • Omgosh they are so beautiful!!! I'm gonna cry!!! I remember your battle, and there's nowhere else that precious little girl should be but in your arms. And now she has a brother to protect her even more. :X Much love hun!!
  • @Yeseniadiaz59, right? He says he looks nothing like him! He's lost it!

@starrxoxo9, thanks hun. Love her to death.

@bexiewexie, :) I want hair like yours! So off topic.
  • Beautiful family
  • Your kids are gorgeous!!
  • Beautiful family, i agree your daughter looks a lot like you! :X
  • Thanks for sharing, this SO made me smile. So happy for you! You & your kids are beautiful, & you all look so happy.
  • Cute Cute Cute!:)
  • You got a beautiful family!
  • Awe, adorable:) all ya'll are:)
  • Adorable kids. She looks so much like you and his hair is amazing lol, I love it :)
  • Very cute!I love his hair so cute