My Baby Is Interesting!!

edited June 2012 in Babies
When I have her eat anything, she always smells it before she will put it in her mouth. Same with my juice cups. She literally puts her nose to it and takes a BIG whiff! She had a hard time liking baby cereal, I used to make her smile and shove the spoon in her mouth real quick when she was 6 months. After a month of trying, I gave up. Lol. Now I don't think she trusts me.

Comments

• Lol like a puppy...I can just see her smelling it
  • Hahaha!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2012
    She's 11 months now. Lmao. Like I would force her to eat something nasty? I'm sorta glad that she associates good smells with her sense of taste. "If this smells nasty, I'm not gonna put it in my mouth..."
  • Lol that's the type of eater I am. I have a weird thing with smells.
  • That's so cute! My lo will open her mouth for anything! Haha
  • @Lilliansmom mine too hahaha she hasn't tried a food she doesn't like!!
  • She reminds me of Robert Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond. How he touches the food to his chin first before eating it. Lmao.
  • Omg I was sooo gonna say that!!!! But I was like, she probably doesn't watch that show. I don't know why lol
  • My son will put food in his mouth, and play with it with his finger, like take it in and out of his mouth till he actually eats it. Lol and when he doesn't want it anymore, hell wipe it completely off his tray.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awe that's so cute! I do the same thing if it's a new food! Lol
  • @starrxoxo9 I love that show. Lol. I don't care if its for middle aged people. ;)
  • My hubby smells everything first too.. e end drinks, lol.
  • Haha me too
  • That's adorable!