Help!!!

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
My baby has a diaper rash with red bumps. No fever and she is acting normal. Its getting redder instead of better.

Comments

• It could be a yeast rash. Its hard to say though but if its not getting better I would take her in to see and they can tell you what it is and prescribe something to help.
  • edited June 2012
    Yes it might be a yeast rash! I'd take her in right away if I were you. My LO had a yeast rash and I took her in and they denied it being yeast. So they didn't treat it and she ended up getting thrush, which lead to her self weaning of breastfeeding at only 3 months! :( it still makes me sad to think about it and she's a year old now.
  • Sounds like a yeast rash.
  • I am waiting for the doc to call me me back. She got it yesterday and so i put aquaphor on it and its just not looking any better.
  • edited June 2012
    Yeast rash has my vote my daughter had it and it was red bumps and a rash that just got worse no matter what but didn't seem to bother her then she got the special ointment then it went away fast and now I still have over half the tube incase it trys to pop up again. Hope she gets rid of it quick!
  • They called her in a perscription for a yeast infection
  • My son has had 2 'yeast infections' and they perscribed 'nystatin' (sp?) that cleared them up. But my son had a bad bumpy rash, I tried aquafour but it didny really help. It went away on its own I guess.