I dont think ive ever been this lonely and miserable

edited June 2012 in Relationships
So I live in ma to stay closer to my fiancée who is alsothe father of both my daughter and new baby. Lately I've been so stressed with my life and when I talk to my guy he makes everything worse because all I want is his attention but all he wants is to blame me and say hurtful stuff to me. I don't have any friends and the only family is my guys family and they are always on their sons side and he sucks cause I don't know how long I can stay like this the relationship is slowly getting to a scary level

Comments

• I'm sorry. Why don't you go.home and visit your family for a few days.
  • @sands My dad lives in TN and I wont be able to get the time off plus he will call the cops on me if I take our daughter out of state
  • Doesnt sound like ur in a healthy situation. :(
  • Oh no :( man i'm so sorry you have to deal with that
  • edited June 2012
    Y would he call the cops? Is he trying to prevent you from seeing ur family for some reason? Thats what it sounds like to me and that is never good. Maybe u should find out what the ma laws are for u leaving anyway just to keep options open
  • If u feel things are getting to a scary point... U have made the first step by just realizing that. Now u need to figure out what u r gonna do. Are u gonna stay and hope things dont get worse or are u gonna get away from an unhealthy situation. U need to just listen to ur gut feeling.
  • Dont know how it is in ur state. But GA u can take ur child anywhere as long as there isn't a court order stating otherwise.
  • He has to take you to court to get custody to stop you from leaving the state since you guys arent married yet
  • Yeah you can take your kid where ever you want as long as there's no court order... If you wanna make sure, call the police desk yourself n ask if you can get in trouble for a vacation.... Pretty sure the cops will say you can do what you want with your own child...
  • The problem is all the cops in the town knows his family and when his ex left with his son when his son was 1 he called the cops and ended up getting custody im going to see my family July 3-8 but he's coming with me.... I want to tell his mom or sister what he's doing cause I know his mom.can make him stop but I don't want them thinking im just causeing problems I want to be with him and my kids having their dad around but I am miserable and scared so I feel really stuck
  • That's a tough situation. I'm sorry your going through this.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy thanks for finding that for me
  • I'm so sorry for what you're going through! What part of mass?
  • I live in Worcester county @summergirl22
  • i live near providence :-)
    but seriousely if it was me, id tell his mom. becuase there is no excuse for him making you feel like this. by you feeling upset and depress could affect your kids. and you dont want that.
  • @Devon's_mommy my mom lives in pawtucket RI.....and I would but his mom would never listen or believe me over her son
  • @devins_mommy...... my auto text messed up ur name before sorry