why do i feel guilty?

ValVal
edited June 2012 in Relationships
i woke up this morning like i did something wrong..i had a couple of drinks w my girlfriends yesterdayat too make a long story short i got home the bf wanted a drink also so i kept drinking and caught a very good buzz.. we ended up having some wild sex n i past out.. but now i feel like i did something wrong.. like ( i know this is gna sound weird) but like if i cheated on him...its soo weird why do i feel bad??

Comments

• anybody..?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • you think sO? idk.. i really feel like i cheated on him N i obviously didnt aghhh this guiltiness is driving me crazy..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ha ha ha ha ha ha yea ur probably righT
  • Just talk to him,, so he can reassure you things are fine.
  • and tell him babe i feel cheated on yu last nite and when we were having sex?? hes gna think im crazyy lol
  • @bexiewexie- lmfao, not that i remembeR.. lol thats too funny
  • It's Prolly just bc the TTC crap and drinking. I get that way too lol. Or just bc it was drunken crazy sex? Lol did you feel naughty or something???,
  • I get that feeling every time I drink a little much recently! Even if there is no reason to feel bad! I still have this guilty feeling like I did something wrong.
  • #redshadoe0- lol it must of been cus i felt a lil naughty lol i woke up kinda like holy shit wat did i do! its on of those moments yuR scared to look at whos laying next to You lol
    @smcox- im glad to knO im not the only one i feel so bad i decided to go buy him his Mortal Kombat games hes been wanting lol