Two under two?

edited June 2012 in Second pregnancy
I'm currently 12 weeks with my second and I feel busy enough with one! My son will be 15 months when baby #2 is born. Anyone have any tips or advice how to juggle two, a full-time job, and making time for the man? (: What do or have you found most difficult about having two so young? And what was the best parts?

Comments

• My daughter was 16 months wen I had my baby an my son was 3 I don't work so idk about that, its tough but u do get use to it pretty quick an it was hard having time for the hubby I was always so so tired
  • Idk im in the same spot.. Im 15 weeks n I have an 8mo old
  • I'm going to have 3 under two if it makes you feel better. Lol my twins will be 18 months when my son is born.
  • @mrsstanley_x2 that awesome I had 3 under 3 hahaha there's to me really no trick anyone can tel u u just have to find ur own knich that works
  • That last part was for u @kitshay
  • @skysma I agree with that statement. I had to adjust to two right off the bat, and it was a challenge at first, but repetition and Lol consistency have worked so far! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm kinda in the same position, I will have 2 under 11 months lol. Scared isn't the word for it. God luck hunny xxx
  • @BlessedTXMom no lol, just a little accident when my lo was a few weeks old. This one is due when Florence us 11 months old xxx
  • My son and this baby will be 15 months apart too so I guess we'll learn together!
  • Its hard . Me being a single mom , my daughter is 13months n my son is a week old. Idk how im gona do it when I go back to work in 6 weeks :(