Adrian stop!! *lol*

edited June 2012 in Ages & Stages
Idk if this is normal for a baby that was breastfed but my baby boy Adrian just gets close to me n he starts to play with my boobs.
He rubs them trys to kiss them n try to pull down my shirt!
I ask him for a kiss in the mouth n he rather kiss my boobs then me.
Im just wondering have any of your lil mans done this??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son does this to me in public..I think it freaks ppl out..especially when he motorboats me lmao He tries to do it to other ppl too :P
  • Mine does still to me and a few other ladies... but right now he is being a little perahana (sp) and bighting everyone in site!! Lol
  • Lol that's funny maybe since he sees them he wants to eat cause that's what Naliyah does I have to put a tshirt on when home cause if not she's attacking me for them lol
  • edited June 2012
    Lol but he was the one that stopped breastfeeding I tried to force feed him them lol but he didnt want to...he just rubs them or if im cold he doesn't stop loking at them or tryin to play with them
    @newmomma13
  • edited June 2012
    AJ rubs one while eating from the other. My husband has started callinh him a babypire lol. He tries to rip my shirt downin public. The pool got pretty interesting today. at least we always know when they want Food
  • Yea right like my bby would do the same he would try to rub it but he would just hit it....lol...my mom would say that he was getting the other one ready...lol...she will be like finish one first lil man,lol....@candy101
  • edited June 2012
    Ouch hitting would suck. My mOm say he is to attached because he has a boob in his mouth,rubs the other one and props his legs on me.