Largish age difference between you and baby daddy?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I am 31 and my hubby is 19 he came after me lol but no one can tell there is an age difference. We get along great and have a lot of things in common. He treats my daughters as his own and I treat his son as my own. We are now ttc together and I can't wait to be preggers. I was never married and always said I wouldn't get married till I knew it would last forever. I also said I wanted to be married by 30 and he came out of no where and we got marries after 2 weeks and are buying a house closing 3/18 all we need is a little bundle of joy now
  • I'm 25 n my fiance is 39 we've been together 7 years n this is our second child together his 15th
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1 year and 364 days between us! My bday is the day before his except 2 years later!
  • Im 21and my bf is30 this bby is my 2nd and his 4th
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My dad is 18 years older than my mom, lol. He was going into the army the year my mom was born. Crazy!
  • My bf is 3 months younger than me :)
  • My baby dadies 6yrs older than me :-)
  • I'm 15 && my babydaddy is 22 .
    But I love him to death !!
    Myy family likeees him so I have no prob.
  • My bf is older than me but he look younger than his age. Im 23 and he's 39 I know he's too old for me but he's awsome and I love him so much. My fam are okay with it.
  • I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 38 been together for 2 years and this will be both of our's first child. I couldn't have picked a better man he is amazing and will be a phenomenal father!
  • im 23 and my fiance is 30. We got together 3 yrs ago and have been engaged for 2 yrs. we started tryin 4 a baby last yr an only took couple of months. 20 wks now :) i dont think it matters how big age difference is as long as ur good together :)
  • edited March 2011
    Im 37 and my daughter and soon to be son daddy is 26 been together six years.
  • I'm 21 and my fiancee is 32 we have been together for almost 3 years we are pregnant with our second together he has 2 girls from a previous and I have 1 boy from a previous we have 1 beautiful boy together he's 14 months old my first sons sperm donor was 36 when I got pregnant at 16
  • My baby daddy will turn 21 the day b4 i turn 25
  • Omg I am such an expert on this topic lol me and my hubby are 26 years apart (please don't judge) he's 47 and I'm 21 he looks a lot younger than his age and I'm a lot more mature than other 21 year olds because of the things I've gone through in my past he has a nine year old daughter which I am so close to and she just can't wait to meet her new sibling...in the begining I didn't want to tell my family his age cus I wanted them to get to know him for him first and one time my mom asked me how old is he anyways I told her if u really want to know go aske him yourself..she never did. Everyone gets along great and my parents love him so much..I think the family is closer now cus of him.
  • Looks like I'm the winner so far lol
  • im 4 years older than my gf
  • My boyfriend of 4 years is 33 and I am 22. Neither of our families cared. At first it bothered him that he was dating someone young, but he got over things quick! ;)
  • Me and my bf are 9yrs apart I am 24 and he is 33 he def doesn't look his age (look at my pic lol mmmmm) he has a 13yr old daughter whos bday is April 23rd she will be 14 and I am due may1. I love her so much and he is a great father to her we are having a boy he is so excited :-D <):)
  • Well im 23 and my bf is 32 and this is his first kid my 2nd so it will be a journey
  • I am 27 my sons father is 42...15 year difference and u can so tell....its aggravating at times and one of our main issues
  • My hubby is 8 years older than me. He's 26 and im 18. I love him so much and we always see eye to eye.