my son is sleeping on his tummy at 7 1/2 months is that ok???

edited June 2012 in Babies
Jw

Comments

• My daughter has been sleeping like that for a few months now she's the same age
  • edited June 2012
    Firstly, the chance of SIDS drops wayyy down after 6 months. Secondly, once your LO rolls over, you dont need to worry about sleeping positions b/c they will be able to turn if they need air.
  • edited June 2012
    Lol ive been wondering. This he does all the time. Thank you @mrz_jackson @summergirl22
    @blessedtxmom
  • AJ started sleeping in his tummy at 2 weeks because he refused to sleep on his back. He is fine but he was able to move his head right away.
  • No problem. It shows you are a good mommy for asking this question :)
  • Nyla started sleeping on her tummy at 7 months. Like @summergirl22 said they will move if they need air :) i used to b scared n move things away from her nose
  • Jayda sleeps on her tummy as well. She's only 9 weeks, but refuses to sleep on her back. She'll wake up every ten minutes, no joke until she gets put on her tummy. I get so scared sometimes.
  • Kaylee started sleeping on her tummy at like 3 months.
  • My daughter started sleeping on her stomach at 2 months, it was the only way to get her to sleep in the crib
  • Kirsten sleeps on her side or tummy most of the time. Lol. Very rarely sleeps on her back. She is 6 mon and has been for at least a mon. I still make sure there's nothing by her face.
    My oldest son wouldn't sleep on his back either. I was always waking up to make sure he was ok.
  • My lo has been sleeping in her stomach for at least a month now she is the same age. As long as he can roll on his own then they are ok. I use to roll her over to her back and she would roll right back over.
  • I have just had to start putting my 8mo to sleep on her side, she wont sleep any other way. I regularly go check on her and she is on her tummy I just move the blankets away from her face
  • i put my son on his tummy when he was like a month old.
    and that sounds so bad to me, but he could never lay on his back, his arms would flale and wake himself up.
    but it was so cute when he layed on his tummy cuz his little tooshie would be in the air. but obv i was a nervous reck
    and the crib was literly 3 steps from the edge of the bed, but i still slept with the baby monitor on my night stand with the volume all the way up. :">

Photobucket
    awww. i miss my little baby :X