Sandusky

edited June 2012 in Current Events
We are in PA so the trial is all over. He got sentenced and found guilty. 45 out of 48 charges...I can't believe it was going on that long. And his own adopted son came forward saying he abused him too. It's scary that these victims waited this long to deal with and relive it over again.
Sandusky found guilty on 45 of 48 charges http://lsnlw.com/t/3305837233/

Comments

• Im in pa too. But i missed the news yesterday. Glad they found him guilty.
  • I missed it too, but I get the breaking news to my email and saw it. I'm glad he was guilty...its ashame it went on for fifteen years tho. @babyzoey what part of pa?
  • @sehra4177 yea its a shame that anyone can do that to kids. Im from the poconos area near like stroudsburg. What part are you from?
  • What a sick disgusting excuse for a human being. He's gonna get killed in prison.
  • @babyzoey oh ok my aunt lives in e Stroudsburg...I'm in Allentown, unfortunately. Originally from Jersey then Bethlehem. I used to live in windgap.

@starrxoxo9 I know, I feel so bad for the victims. Going thru it again...the memories. I was so excited he got what he got...I thought it was gonna be going on forever with his trial.
  • I am glad he is going to rot in hell, but his wife deserves to rot with him! There is no wayshe didn't know what was going on!!
  • How about the lawyer defending him. How does THAT guy live with himself??
  • Excuse my language but the motherfucker deserves to die in prison he also deserves to get raped the whole time he's there cause I can gaurantee that will for sure happen!but unfortunatly they will keep him on a certain type of lockdown so no one can get to his nasty ass....this man is a pig
  • And his wife and lawyer should also be punished for sticking up for a man that started a foundation just to prey on children....sick people
  • No offense but i dont think that the lawyer should punished or rot, its his job to defend him whether he thinks hes guilty or not, someone to do the job and from everything ive read (go to school for criminal justice) your supposed to disregard your biases of the case and only use the evidence to make a decision. As for the wife, she deffinatly had to know and she be just as guilty
  • He's at the same prison as my ex. I wonder if the inmates know the story. But they prob gonna put him in protective custody
  • @LaFiitTz89 I think he is gonna be bc otherwise he won't make it his whole sentence. Odds are he'd be dead.
    @babyzoey its rough but most times the public feels that way about the lawyers defending the scumbags...just like a Dr who may save a life of a convicted killer they are doing their job. I would never want to be that lawyer bc I wouldn't be able to be unbiased with this case and prob many others. They do have a hard job.