Baby girl middle name suggestions

edited January 2011 in Baby names
I am really attached to the name Layton for a girl, I.keep coming back to it. Its different but not to far out there. I need suggestions on middle names though. I am open to any suggestions.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like paige, leann maybe to much "L" :-? Thanks mama!
  • Reneé or giselle
  • Olivia or ashley
  • Do you have any family names you'd like to use? With my first I used my mother's and mother in laws middle names:
    Kailey ann-marie
  • May or leigh
  • Grace, Marie, Elizabeth. :)
  • My daughters name is Emmry Harlow and im due again in june if it is a girl her name will be Everly Haven.
  • Marie,
    Angeline, emma
  • I like Giselle, too.!
  • I like Layton Rose!
  • Like I giselle alot and grace and rose. I've always like rae to but not to sure if it really sounds girly in this case. Good luck and congrats!
  • I am looking for a more feminine middle name since layton is more unisex. I like rae, since that is my bf middle name I thought about that, but not feminine enough. My mom's middle name is lynn & his mom's is kay. I also thought about using my grandma's name irene or sis's middle name elaine. I like rose & grace. You guys have some great suggestions. Giselle may be to much for my bf he likes more traditional, layton will be tough enough but I figure with a traditional girly middle name I can pull it off.
  • Those L names are so tough! My last name is Lillyman, so some names I've thought of were too 'elly' lol
    How about layton marie?
  • I do like marie, it is hard to come up with middle names when the first starts with l. Thanks for your suggestion.
  • You could go layton rose. Or layton nevaeh or layton jayde. Hope that helps out
  • Kalynn is nice, girly, and has sentiments.. :)
  • Jcmommy- I thought about that I just didn't know if it had a good ring or not.
  • This is my first baby and its a girl and im n love with the name Si'Mya Makenzi 8->
  • Rae. Nichole. Rain.
  • Wow, thanks you all have wonderful suggestions. I do like Layton Paige, or Layton Rose. I am looking for more of a traditional feminine middle name cause the husband is not keen on Layton (NOT traditional enough for him) so I fig I can win him over with a sweet middle name.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ha ha yea my husband is such a "guys, guy" I don't know why he is being difficult. He should just let me pick the girls name since he its not as in touch with his feminine side as I am. Lol