i think hes getting tired of me *update

ValVal
edited June 2012 in Relationships
he hardly talks to me n when he does.. its just this plain tone inhis voice, nO emotion! id he falling out of love? i feel like i love him mOre than he loves me.. what can i do? i ask him ifhe doesnt like me anymore he just laughs n days ive never liked i love you.. but why do i feel like hes just not into me anymoRe??

Comments

• I know how you feel I. Had the same thing with my hubby just recently maybe he's stressed bout the ttc
  • Relationships are said to be 50/50 but that is not the case. Some days it feels like 80/20, 60/40... Give it some time before you jump to conclusions. Try to rekindle what the two of you have. Go on a date. Relationships are work, put the effort in and you should get more back in return.
  • i dont think thats what it is.. i dont think he even thinks about that..lol im starting tO think he thinking twice about "us" =((
  • @crisjoe- i knO i shouldnt be jumping into conclusions a date is def something we need.. but it doesnt help that the judge order him to house arrest for previous fines he never paid so he cant go anywhere only to work and back! being at home all day with me i think is finally hitting him =/
  • I wuld try to talk to him about it tell him u seriously feel this way an ya need to sit down an talk about it .
  • i knO theres that saying "if it isnt brOken dont fix it" we havent argued nor fight theres just no spice bt us i tRy i send him lil love letters in lunch box..i buy him random lil gifts.. i txt him randomely just to tell him im thinking of him..
    idk maybe he just wants to be left alone?
  • Maybe he does want space since u guys r together so much now. Sometimes you just need some time to yourself to do nothing. Try that n see.how it goes :)
  • idk how to do that lol we live together.. lol plus this is my fertile week.. i have to bug him lol yeeah right i am gna let him be..but that just means another bfn this month =(
  • If you're doubting the relationship maybe you should hold off TTC anyways....
    and to give him space maybe you could go somewhere and leave him home?
  • I agree with @dra765. Maybe he just needs some space, and needs time to get used to staying at home since he can't go no where. Plan a date night at home. Cook a nice dinner and get some wine, but let it be a surprise, or get
  • Maybe he is just a little stressed out about being on house arrest...only being able to go to work and then home could get a little stuffy. I bet some space would help :) But I would definitely just sit down and talk to him about how you feel first...he might not realize that he is making you feel that way. Relationships are always hard work, but I've realized things always go a lot easier with some honesty and communication.
  • It sounds to me like he is probably depressed about being unable to go anywhere. I know when I was on bed rest for a collapsed lung I just about lost my mind. Unfortunately us guys have a really hard time admitting things like this as its a sign ofweakness and leaves us totally vulnerable to you.

It took me over 2yrs to confide in my wife about my depression and ptsd because I didn't want to seem weak. I mean it is my family and I should be able to be strong for them not a bundle of self loathing hate etc.
  • Maybe go out for a while, shopping or something, so he misses you.
  • well last night he chose a movie for us to watch.. "the VOW' i had told him ive been wanting tO watch it; & he put it on =) it was just what we needed i think..he held my hand the whole movie lol the movie was over n he tells me i cant believe i just watched a chick flick he laughs n kisses my forhead, and off to bed we went
  • Well glad to hear its looking a bit brighter for you.
  • This is how I feel too : (
  • ok i must of been acting a lil too sensitive.. lol
    we had some romantic sex last nite n& he approched me..
    It was either the the movie"the Vow" that made him think differently or I was just taking things out of proportion.. lol
  • honestly you're prolly bein overly sensitive :) I'm glad things are better though!!!! I wanna watch the Vow...
  • @redshadoe0- yes yu have too its soo cute! makes yuR appreciate ur other half.. alhtough i personally didnt care about the ending..
  • I used to be hard on myself n take things out of proportion. Things were never as severe as I made it seem. :) Glad things are getting better for the two of you..