edited October 2012 in Pregnant

Comments

• Yay! I'm glad baby is catching up! A few more weeks and you'll know the gender!! :D
  • So cute ! Culd u see at all if its a boy or gurl !??
  • Aww I'm so happy for you. :)
  • Yay glad everything is going well and baby caught up. Only a few more weeks to find out if you are on team pink or blue:-D
  • @Karla_with_a_K yay!! i know. :D ty
    @EricaK22 yep, I'm glad baby is catching up, too!
    @Mrz_Jackson nope, it's too early. hubby swears he saw a wiener, but I think he's seeing stuff. lol @Jazzie thanks, honey! @trixiesmom8 I'm not sure which team bbay is yet. I keep going back and forth with my feeling. After seeing baby today, I think boy...but I've had 2 dreams that said boy, so I think it's opposite. Plus how sick I have been makes me think girl. I don't know. The HR was 165 today. ;)
  • My gurls made me sooo sick it was horrible an that's Wat there heartrate was ! ;)
  • So exciting! I didn't mind either way as long as it was healthy(which is what everyone thinks honestly). But we have a girl. My pregnancy was different then yours(which they all are) I was hardly sick. I know the first time we got to see the hb it was 182 which was at 9 weeks, but towards the end it was lower I think like 150's. But I have heard anything over 150 is boy and anything under is girl but mine was never that case. I hope you get a girl since hubby is rooting for a boy lol.
  • edited June 2012
    Aww I love the first pic very cute profile :D
    Wont be long now :) when do you find out what you are having?
    Oh and with my little girl in my belly atm her heart rate was 150 :D
  • Both my daughter's heartbeats was in the 160s and I didn't have morning sickness......I hope I don't get it at the end.
  • Aww awesome! Glad things are going good with you and baby! :)
  • i think youve got a boy! Not sure why, just a feeling. Plus, I had NO sickness with my girl but lots with my boy. :-)
  • So happy for you. Pic are great for 13 weeks. X
  • @everyone hubby and I both want a girl, but he thinks he saw boy parts. Haha like I said, I didn't see. This pregnancy is much different than with my son. I was never sick with him. And I honestly can't remember what his hr was either. I have about a month before I can find out. I haven't seen my doc yet, so I don't know when the anatomy scan will be. I may end up paying for a 3d at 17-18 weeks if I can't wait. Lol
  • Awhhh precious sorry ivebeen real sick lately
  • @skysma It's okay honey. I tried getting back in touch with you, but figured you were busy or napping. :) feel better.
  • Thanks lol all this shit goin on I'm gonna go dig an fn hole nd hide lmao
  • Very cool :) super happy for you!!!!!!
  • Congrats:))))
  • I hope you get your girl!!
  • @RedShadoe0 waiting for your BFP so we can enjoy pregnancy together!! <3
    @Fate I hope so too, but I'm genuinely happy with a healthy baby!! And if it's a boy, at least I know what to expect. Hah :)
  • Woo hoo!! I'm so happy its actually happening :D baby looks A OK
  • Yay!!!! How exciting :)
  • @SalasMommy I know! I'm kinda still shocked by it myself :) It's exciting, finally!
    @Graysonsmommy so exciting :D
  • Alot of ladies were or still are pregnant with girls, so you'll never know. Cute ultrasound pics..
  • @AishaMusa yep!! I'm hoping I'm on the team pink bandwagon with you guys. :D
  • I bet you are! I wish the best for you hun (:
  • So what's the official due date?
  • @graysonsmommy officially due 12/31. I didn't know if they were going to change my due date since the other ultrasounds were a week behind, but since baby caught up they said stick with the original one. What's going on with your pregnancy right now? How you feeling?