i feel so guilty.......

edited June 2012 in Third Trimester
My partner and I haven't had sex since the end of march. Mainly because I don't want to. I just don't ever feel like it. I feel guilty because he tries his best to get me in the mood it just doesn't work.
We used to have sex nearly everyday.
Has anyone ever felt this way?
Will my sex drive come back after I have had the baby or will it be the same?
So miserable thinking about it all the time. Xx

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck either way and who knows you might be the exception. Just make sure he knows what the issue is though because otherwise he may feel its him.

Speaking from experience lol.
  • I feel the same way! I just can not no matter what, get in the mood. I noticed that after I had my son last year, my sex drive came back in 2 days! So there is always hope it will come back sooner than later :)
  • I went threw it with all threeof my pregnancies with skylee I didn't see him that much so I would let him have it when I did. With austin I gave it to him about once a week but I didn't want to nd with anthony he went almost 3 months without nothing and our marriage took a shit on us it washard getting back as one so my suggestion as bad as YOU DON'T WANT IT AND TRUST ME I KNOW I would do it for HIM notfor you but for him because that's. How a lot of mean show their love and that's how the feel love just my thoughts tho sorry not trying to be rude
  • I was the same.

He mostly suffered. Lol, honestly its still not back 10 mo pp, but I try.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate see at the same time am kinda scared incase I go into labour. Heard a few people say it happened to them. A mean I am 32 weeks now. It's also trying to find a position ad be comfortable I as well.

@dadof2n1togo I read your story lol. He does understand we talk openly about it. Sorry in advance lol but we do try 4play but I always feel the need to pee and when I go the feeling of starting again doesn't appeal to me.

@skysma I do know were you are coming from. Sex makes me feel loved and wanted. Just right now I just don't feel like it having pelvic pain hip pain. Tired all the time. Just wish I had some energy back.

@EricaK22 am glad you feel the same lol but not glad if you get what I mean. Just wanted to know it was normal. Lol I am only 21 and feel like my sex life has ended and I don't want it to lol.

@caroline8_p oh god really sorry about that. My problem is I want it back I try so hard to get in the mood. Even when we do start something. Even feeling baby kick takes the mood away. I feel like it was wrong. Dunno if anyone understands why but that's how I feel.
    Xxxx
  • @skysma man I need to send my wife to you for a stern talking to. Our marriage is currently on verge of ending for basically this very reason.
  • You can also try pleasuring just him without actual intercourse or thinking about being in the mood yourself ...because you want to do it for him like said above. Sneak your hand down his pants when he least expects it with a ton of lube (morning is a great time) a he'll be satisfied in no time without much effort on your part. Even spooning doesn't take much energy from your side. & idk if you're into bj's, but that can be quick & easy too. Sorry if too graphic, I'm just trying to help lol. A lot of times these moves will get you in the mood anyways. Especially if your goal is just to pleasure him & not yourself. If him all over you is bothering you, (like you're not in the mood for him grabbing your boobs, etc.) then make it a game & tell him he's not allowing touching you...or even tie his hands to the bed. I feel really weird saying all this cause I usually find the sex talks awkward, but I think you're really trying & want to feel better, so I'm just trying to help! :)
  • @dadof2n1togo lol I've learned real fast that I didn't want my marriage to end over sex so I love him to much even ho we r having other problems right now

And I know hun trust me I totally know but every once in a blue moon give it up or tell him he it hurts real badu want a hand job lmao
  • @Wilsomom thanks for the advice. Not to graphic at all. We all do it. I have thought about handcuffing him to bed. He does like my boobs but even when he is gentle they hurt. Yeh it is just to pleasure him. I just don't have any desire to pleasure my self. We used to spoon like when I was 3 months and things. Which was fine, but now lying on my side and lifting my leg slightly gives me this horrible sharp pain right through my pelvis. Is it safe for me to go on top? Might not make me feel great about my body but......
    Thanks for saying what you did, has gave me a wee bit of confidence. Xx

@skysma lmao Yeh I will do. He knows I ache all over as it is anyway lol.
  • I was like that a couple of months ago but I got over it. He would try and I'll fake sleep.
    Not till he tried the best he could that's when I gave in.
    He had been on a roll now because I'm about to have the baby on Monday and her knows I wait the full 6 Weeks. Lol. Just let him try his best and see if that gets to you.
  • Yeah, I think on top is fine, you can even squat if that helps. Lol. Or you can squat with just one leg...it helps get your belly up out of the way. ;)