heartburn!!! argh!!!

edited June 2012 in Getting pregnant
What the heck!! Yesterday and today... Random heartburn thruout the day! I dunno if its from the Metformin somehow or what but goodness its making me miserable.

Comments

• Hahahahah lots of tums
  • @bexiewexie did the metformin do this to you too? Or was it pregnancy?
  • Hopefully pregnancy doing it to ya. ;)
  • Milk will help with heartburn :) & tums. Metformin didnt give me heartburn but pregnancy did & Nyla has a head full of hair haha
  • I never had heartburn in my life until I got pregnant
  • If heartburn really does create babies with heads full of hair my baby's gonna be really hairy lol..
  • @aishamusa lol thats what everyone says & girl at my 4d ultrasound i can already see all the hair on nylas head at 28 weeks :x
  • Man I wish that heartburn thing was true for Ollie! LoL had a ton ofheartburn and Ollie had barely any hair!
  • Ta ta ta ta tums! Smoothie brand is great for heart burn don't eat to much tums tho because it. Can eat away at you stomuch. Or milk works as well hope you feel better soon hun :-)
  • @nylasmommy @kayleigh27 I've had heartburn twice in my life significantly... Once was some horrid vegetarian lasagna. The other was trying to drink a few beers before I realized I was preggo. So for the heart burn to be so random this time (without me eating anything weird) makes me wonder!!!! It better not be the Metformin! It hasn't done it to me yet, why would it start now I guess...
    @aubreysmommy yes, the smoothies tums are my friends right now. There's a bottle in my purse
  • Hmmm, do u think its bc u might b pregnant?
  • @nylasmommy I friggin hope so hahaha. I'm tryin super hard to NOT get my hopes up though. I find out Monday.
  • Awww, i send u lots of baby dust girl :)
  • @redshadoe0- can yu test for the heck for me??? i have a good feeling abOut this =)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @val there's def a second line... But its only been 9 days since the trigger shot so I don't know if its real or just the shot still. I am DETERMINED not to get excited.
  • edited June 2012
    @homebirthadvocate thank you for the natural remedies!!
  • @bexiewexie yes BUT the trigger shot is a shot of hcg... And until that's outa my system, ill piss positive all day long. So I don't know if the second line is real or bc of the trigger shot still :(
  • @blessedtxmom thank you!!! Her dosage was 10000, mine was only 2500 and hers was gone by 9dpo! Another website I found said 7dpo for my dosage.... I'm at 9dpo today soooooo maybe its real!!!!!!! I'll test again today.
  • Yay I hopeeee so
  • Spotting all the sudden... Wtf is going on. 9dpo... Implantation and the lines I'm getting are just the trigger???? Ugh!