a lil update on myself** update

ValVal
edited July 2012 in Getting pregnant
im on cd12 negative opks still...i didnt take clomid this month it would of been my last cycle but dR finally decided to do HSG...ive only had sex 4 times this month =( nOt sure wats gOing on with the bf
The dR office called me yesterday to tell me my insurance approved of the exam and now waiting for the hospital to call n set up a date which im assuming it wont be till next cycle i guess this HSG should be taken cd6-cd10 obviously before i ovualte..but nothing else is going on... i know this is another bfn month ..
hows everything with you girls? @redshadoe0 @rtmommy @bexiewexie @captivated @momyof3girls @skyma @aishamusa @davidnAadynsMama

Comments

• @blessedTXMom- thank you, i feel less stress..but at the same time i feel like im not worrying about it im really not gna gt pg lol weird i knO. How yu been?
  • Just relax hun Glad you got approved for your exam:)
  • Yay, good news for the test getting approved! Just enjoy each other right now and get back to the basics. You can worry about bding after the hsg. :) Any sex right now is extra credit. Maybe bf is just enjoying the break from pressure right now.

Things seem to be great with baby, so I'm happy. Just trying to relax and finally enjoy a pregnancy.
  • 7dpo today. Totally not sureabout anything. Random crap like I been dizzy at the most random times... Heartburn... Boobs twinge. But its to early to really tell. Might just be the meds. And honey maybe bf is stressing about it as much as you are and maybe you're being a little more sensitive than normal to it?? Is that possible??
  • Do you think its possible your bf is pulling back a bit because he just feels like a sperm machine?? Lol maybe you should try going on some dates, and ease up on the baby talk with him. He might be feeling a lot of pressure and it could be stressing him out.
  • Just have hun, stress and pressure never helps anything...
  • @aubreysmommy- yes finally but its gna be a whole nother month before i could get it done tho..
    @RTmommy- im soo excited for yu* in some weird lil way i feel like you could be me & that be me pg..lol probably made no sence lol im just really happy
    @redshadoe0- 7dpo? it flew by girl aghh ur anotheR one i gt so happy and hopeful for
    @startxoxo9- yes he probably is tireed of all the bd we used to do..i havent really talked about ttc with lately tho..im also trying to just go about my days
    @aishamusa- i cant say im having fun but im def.. alot less stressed
  • Im taking the month off too. Just gotta stop thinking about it. So much easier said than done tho. Only gonna take a daily prenatal vitamin.
  • -CD13 negative OPK still.. X_X
    i dont think im ovulating on my own
    o well..we bd last nite thO bf actually approched me; n it was romantic lol
  • I don't ovulate without clomid either :( but hey honey, take a break from it all... don't let it get to you this month. relax and work on YOU
  • @redshadoe0- yes ur right, im actually noT sad about it. im fine. lol it actually kinda feels good not worrrying about it..we just moved in to our new place, so that helps me keep my mind off things =)
  • oh yeah! How's the unpacking and crap goin? I'm guessing you like the new place? Is it bigger?
  • no its smaller; we were staying at my parents but unfortunately they lost the house so we got our own aparment-- its nice i like it; its only a 6 months lease which we liked because we really wanna rent a house or something with a yard, we have dirt bikes so we gotta pay foR storage
  • cd15!! i should of ovulated by nOw... aghh still negative on my opks although the line is getting slightly darker..i ran out of opks too debating wether to go buy more to keep testing or not. I kinda wanna dO it just so i knO if im ovulating on y own or not
  • @trixiemom8 @aishamusa- I'm on CD21 nipples def sore! They started slightly two days ago! I'm assuming I'm around 5-6 dpo...vivid/ crazy dreams n real thirsty! Thats it!
    @aishamusa- any baby yet?
  • Yay hope you get your bfp soon. When you going to test?
  • I'm not sure don't think iam only is ad shows up late! I have this very bad on my left ovary well a lil above it! Idk if it's from moving heavy things today or not!
  • 8 dpo I think ...boobs still sore n I'm beyond hungry
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes alot of lotion like all in my undies sry tmi! N I feel like I smell lol its mking me so insecure lmfao
  • No not watery its more like lotion.. I thought for a sec it might be yeast infection but don't those mk yu itch?
  • i think im about 9 dpo- boobs look huge =) sore like crazy but pretty normal before af..yesterday 8 dpo cervix was a bit up and haRd- today a lil lower n not so haRd, thinking af is on her way
  • Do u know when ur gonna test @val ?
  • @mommyof3girls- I'm not sure yet I don't think I'm even gna test lol af should be here fri or sat latest Sunday don't kno wen I ovulated :/