It is so hard

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
I'm having my baby august 2nd and getting things ready and balancing what she and my 10 month old (who by the way took his first steps yesterday) will have & trying to balance out the nursery with his sports theme & her hot pink and cheetah theme. I have been buying Cartier more clothes so I won't feel like I'm putting more into her than him. I'm 33/5 &.still haven't decided on her name yet....sighs

Comments

• Awh, that's a lot to deal with at once. Your little guy is growing up all fast! Walking already? Crazy. Just do one thing at a time and rest when you can. Your baby girl will have a name when she comes out. You won't let her go without one. I think you're doing a great job balancing the two kiddos. :)
  • Aww...did u change your mind on the names you liked?
  • YOU GOT THIS! :x
  • Everything will fall into place don't worry hun:-)
  • Hey girl :) happy to see u still on here. Aww yay Cartier for taking his first steps. U will do just fine just faith girl. I cant believe lil mama will b here soon. Cant wait to see pics. Take care
  • @hot2cold87 yes I am still unsure
  • @nylasmommy thanks girl

@wyattsmommy imu too yes he took his first steps he is not regularly walking yet though he takes steps then crawls I bought him some walking shoes today so he can stay stable longer
  • Lol don't worry u might just need to see her first and you have to post more pictures of Cartier little handsome self standing that's awesome!!
  • I dont have a computer anymore and my phone is full dip I can't download photobucket thats y I haven't posted many pictures lately but I will as soon as I get near one @hot2cold87