So this week I have challange myself to NOT use the micorwave lol
Monday I make stuffed shells with a salad and garlic bread
Tuesday I made chicken tacos with spanish rice
and tonight I made a steak and baked potato

I am enjoying this cooking thing and I feel healthier doing it lol
NO more micowave meals lol

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I really need to do this too! I say I will all the time and cook a couple meals and go right back to my lazy ways!
  • me too but i just went shopping and just didnt buy it, helped because i planned my meals first. tomorrow is baked chicken tenders with stir fry veggies lol
  • I don't ever use the microwave unless I need to reheat something like sauce for noodles.
  • i will saylunches are hard because i just eat sandwiches and i want to cut out bread as much as i can and i never ear breafast :(
  • I promised myself I'd never use the microwave for the baby's stuff :) I boil a pot of water on the stove and set her dish in the hot water to heat it
    I try pretty hard not to use it for the rest of us too
  • I cook everynight, we don't even have a microwave. Lol
  • I don't use the microwave for Makenzie either. It is so hard to not just stick something in there to cook it though lol But I am enjoying cooking and now that Makenzie is a little older and can entertain herself for some time it is getting easier to do this lol
  • Yummy!!! Girl don't forget we have pregnant women on here! Now I want steak n potato....aww my belly is grumbling!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.