please say a prayer, dance a dance, or send your love!

edited June 2012 in Current Events
Not sure if this has been posted yet but please keep us Coloradans in your thoughts and pray for rain to cease the fires ripping through our beautiful state. Thousands of families evacuated and homes lost, as well as thousands of people risking their lives fighting the fires. So say a prayer, dance a rain dance, and/or send your love. WE NEED SHOWERS!!!! :) thank you!!

Comments

• Been praying! Does anyone know what had caused the fires?
  • I'm not sure. They think lightning for one, possibly arson for another. I haven't heard the latest on the causes but they're terrible! Thank you for praying! @MamaLove
  • I hear it's spreading to the montana area as well :( I really hope they put it out soon
  • As of last night there were 12 burning! @MamaLove
  • So sad and super scary :(
  • Here in Utah, there are a lot as well. One person has died, several structures gone, and lots of animals have gone missing as well. All these fires are so sad and scary like @mamalove said. :(
  • Prayers for everyone! My aunt and uncle are on stand by to evacuate last I heard. Hope they get those fires out soon!
  • I have family and friends in CO. Some in Boulder who had to evacuate. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.
  • @LilSugarMomma I'll be praying for Utah as well! I had no idea...

@Chelcie89 & @LittleFae thank you for praying and I'll say a prayer for your families. You're all right, it's so scary!!
  • I'm in MN and we have had so much rain, I wish I could send it to CO. Its sad seeing everything on fire. I was born and raised there, moved to MN four years ago. So all of my friends and family are in CO.

Stay safe everyone. Stay in doors as much as possible, air quality is horrible right now. Please keep an eye out on elderly neighbors, along with anyone you know who has breathing difficulties.
  • Pray for New Mexico too!
  • Im on Co 30 mins.form the fires
  • My cousin wad sent there last week to help gaurd the fires.
  • Prayers for everyone out there <3 <3 %%- %%- %%-
  • Prayers... our area was hit last year really bad