ugg... i dont like people anymore...

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
so me and my hubby have ben tryign to find a name for a little boy, ( we dont know what this one is yet but i wnat to have a name alreyt! lol) and i found one that i LOVE but it seems that no one elts do's. i want to name a boy Rylan Alen Wandt and my hubby is ok with it but dont love it. so i also have 2 other names i like... so i want your oppinion witch name sounds better?

Rylan Alen Wandt
Landon or Layne?
(they would both have alen as a middle name, its what the hubby wants)

Comments

• I like rylan
  • You pick first name, he picks middle name? Make it fair :)
  • @Mrz_Jackson i love that name but everyone thinks its a girls name, my dad evon told me that if i name my kid that he wont call him by that name, he will change it to ryan...

@lovmy5 lol i wish, but he is suposto pick the full name for this child bc i named our first.
  • No I no a lil boy that's his name . Me personally I wouldn't care Wat anybody sed nobody likes my kids name but I told them o well . Jus look at it like this if it is a boy it mite be ur only baby boy so name him Wat u really want to name him thats the way I looked at it wit my first gurl
  • Tell him you are doing 98% of the work. They get 30 second orgasms, you get 10 months of growing a human. Then delivery, etc. :-D
  • lol thanks, im going to try and talk to him about it later, hopefully i get my way i know for a girl we have alrety got chyanne renea
  • I really like Layne! And Landon!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ^^^ agree, your baby, your body, stuff em!
  • I really like Layne Alen. Its cute :)
  • thanks everyone, hubby still isent home... so ill let ya all know after we talk it out more.