Have u ever...???

edited June 2012 in Relationships
Looked backed at past relationships n said wtf was I thinking? Welp I just did that, lol.

Comments

• ALL the time! Lol I live in a small town and constantly run into people from my past and most of the time I end up laughing in their face bc I can't believe I was ever even interested in them! I've dated guys who are " goth " and wear more make up than me, and a guy , who I swear thinks he's karate kid, and wears a bandana as a sweat band around his head 24/7...and I've never seen him in anything other than sweat pants! I'm constantly wondering what I was thinking! Did you run into an ex or just have a flashback? Lol
  • All the damn time lol !!
  • My 2 exes are now bald and overweight Lmao I'm glad I dodged those bullets!!!! Hahaha
  • edited February 2013
  • yup, my cringe moment happened a few weeks back whwn i was driving, n i saw my ex on the street. i did NOT stop, gawd, he was a weirdo lol!
  • It is like one of those ecards that crack me up. 'Ever look at your ex and ask yourself if you were drunk the entire relationship?'
  • @mrz_jackson lol ikr
    @blessestxmom aw...I'm still waiting on my true love
    @luvmy5 lmbo I think I was drunk
    @joshneviesmum omg I cringe all the time. I seriously must have been looney when I was dating some my exes....yucky lol
  • edited June 2012
    @stephenie I hate that..like hello ur my ex for a reason but then again it does make u feel a lil good bc u can turn them down n say u should've treated me when u had me
  • @BlessedTXMom Thats so true, it comes when you least expect it. I met my husband in my senior year of high school.. We NEVER thought things would progress this far in 4yrs and 3months specially with the fights we've had..
  • Ive dated some real losers. My husband always jokes that he doesnt know why I was interested in him bc he wasnt my type....uhhh exactly! My type were idiots and that needed to change
  • @davidnaadynsmama lol I liked losers too. I'm actually going to counseling right now so I can break this horrible cycle
  • @Taytay, yup, i actually feel really low when i let myself think about them for too long, my self esteem musta been soo bad to have gone for guys like that, Im actually embarrassed that I ever went with a couple of my exes, they were seriously so wrong! Lol
  • @joshneviesmum yeah that's what my problem is I think. My self esteem isn't where it should be.but I'm working on it so going forward I won't make the same mistake. All my exes r the same person they just have different faces.
  • @taytay Wow, You just hit the nail right on the head girl. I knew it, but never thought of it that way before, but ALL of my exes were one guy too. And he wasnt a good guy. I think my self esteem issues go waaay back into my childhood, but stupidly, I rebelled in my teens, and mistook sex for love, and put up with WAY too much crap, seriously, your skin would crawl if i told you some of the things my exes had done, and I let them! Its great that youve realised that you were in a destructive pattern though, thats the first step to breaking the chain :-)
  • @joshneviesmum yeah I allowed my child's father to get away with way too much. I'm working on getting back to me now. It's like I forgot who I was n I never wanna go through that again. My self esteem issues go back from childhood as well.
  • @taytay I know exactly what you mean. Im working hard on myself too, its not always easy but at least we 'know' that theres work to do, which has gotta be good xx
  • Sometimes I wish I run into them so they can see how good I am doing and how I look after baby ;) and how happy healthy and sweet my baby is! I guess I just want to show them what they don't have lol is that bad?
  • Yepp one of my exs is gay and another one happens to be related to my step mom!
  • Sometimes I shudder thinking about my ex's... My priorities were sooooooo wrong....
  • HEEEEELL YEEEAH @TayTay ... I was embarrassed for my own Damn self. LOL
  • @ynvtish lmbo oookay! I feel the same way at times!
  • Lmao yes plenty of times!!!!!!
  • Sure do! Makenzie is the ONLY good thing that came from that one...
  • Lol I feel the same about my lo's dad....that Kay was the only good thing that came out of our relationship @mallory27