Nyla is 9 months today!!

edited July 2012 in Ages & Stages
I cant believe she's 9 months. Nyla talks a lot. She's crawling & standing up :x i think she maybe walking by the end of this month. I love my babygirl so much & she's such a happy beautiful baby :x Can't see myself without her

Comments

• Happy 9 months nyla. :)
  • @jazzie Thank u JaMaiya :x
  • I can't believe JaMaiya will be 9 months on the 10 th....they grow up to fast .
  • Aw she is so pretty! I love her hair...happy 9 months Nyla!
  • Awww, shes growing so fast!
  • @jazzie, aww shes like same age as Nyla :) Do u know what birthday theme ur doing for JaMaiya?? I might do princess jasmine lol bc her middle name is jasmine lmao

@babyluv aww thanks girl :)

@joshneviesmum yes they do. I have to start planning her bday.
  • Happy 9mths Nyla:)
  • Happy 9 months pretty girl!!
  • Happy 9 months Nyla.
    Shes adorable
  • Happy 9 months Nyla!!! Savanah will be 9 months tomorrow :) and she's crawling not standing yet but starting to try to pull up to stand. And she just broke her 6th tooth today and 7 and 8 are coming really soon :) how many teeth does Nyla have?
  • @littlefae thank u very much :)

@chelcie89 thank u girl :) how is Savanah? Lol damn she has hella teeth. Nyla just got her first tooth last week haha.
  • @NylasMommy lol I was thinking about a princess theme to cause her middle name is tiana from the princess and the frog.....but since her birthday is in October I was think a costume party and dress her up as Tiana.
  • Adorable! Kayla turn 9 on the 22..I'm thinking about themes too for her bday.. but keep changing my mind
  • @jazzie lol that would b so cute. Lol i was thinking of the princess n the frog too bc i like the color green n cuz nyla is half black lol

@nameless aww, all our babygirls bday is around the same time :) r u thinking princess theme too?
  • She's good had her 9 month appointment yesterday and didn't even cry for her shot :) and she was 18lbs 14ozs & 28in
  • Well I wanted tangled.. just so I can do the paper lanterns...then like a fairywonderland
    I wanted to make mint tutu dress..n got some cool flowers on clearance and now im thinking Lorax..even though we havent seen the movie..and somewhat leaning towards hungru caterpiller
  • I need to hurry up and pick something cause it seems like its right around the corner.