so tired *update*

edited June 2012 in Depression
I keep thinking I don't know how much more I can handle. I found a job ,still waiting to hear about when I go in for orientation. But I thought things were going to start looking up. I thought that with my husband working and me working that we could start paying our bills and get into an apartment. So far that's not happening. Still can't find an appartment that will except us with bad credit and previous evictions. Then my husband took the van to work cuz he was getting off late. Well it got repo'ed. With all our carseats, a bunch of clothes and other stuff. We owe over $900 on it for a title loan. We haven't paid on it in a while because we haven't had any money. My husbands parents are in from az and let him borrow their truck to get "home" and to get to work this morning. They told him to find out how much to get it back. But I'm pretty sure they will want more than they have and more than we would get paid. So much is going on. I'm so tired from dealing with everything. I'm starting to think we wont ever find a place. I'm so depressed. I want to cry. I even was thinking last night that my kids would be better off with another family and then I could either kill myself or admit myself in a mental hospital. I mean, we are stuck in a homeless shelter, now with no car. Despite how hard we are trying to find a place and get out. We both got jobs so that we could be able to pay bills when we do get out. But when they see our previous evictions and credit they toss us out the window. I'm tired emotionally and physically. I don't want to say I can't handle anymore cuz that's when god will throw something else at me. So I will just say I am so very tired. Sorry so long.

Comments

• I'm so sorry you feel this way. Don't think like that I can't imagine What you are feeling but your children need you. You have a supportive husband who is standing by you and trying to go on for you and your kids so don't ever feel that way just keep pushing. Iknow that the shelters have emergency housing have you applied ?
  • Have you looked on craigslist? A lot of people rent their homes or sublet and dont do credit checks or anything. I'm so sorry things are so terrible.
  • @salasmommy we are on a rapid rehousing program. Which means the shelter will pay the deposit, a prorated month rent and following month rent. But it doesn't do any good if we can't find a place to approve us.
    @captivated no I haven't check there. We have basicly just drove around looking for rent signs.
  • Try looking people must be a able to get into an apartment after an eviction you guys aren't the only ones with an eviction don't loose hope and i agree with @captivated there are post on Craigslist they rent out rooms or apartments.
  • We have 2 or 3. And bad credit. But I will try looking.
  • Great. Its going to be at least $800 to get my van back and that's just to renew the dam payments. We have to pay $1500 to pay it all. We borrowed $700. How the fuck can they rip us off like that. And that is after making payments up til 4 months ago. I really can't do this. My kids don't deserve this life. They deserve much better than I can give them. I thought things were going to get better. Not worse.
  • *Update* my husbands grandma loaned us the money to get our car back. She said to not worry about paying her back until we are stable again. I am so greatful.
  • I'm so glad you guys have family that is willing and able to help. I hope you guys find something soon!
  • That's awesome so glad u got sum help !
  • I hope things start looking up for you and your family!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies.
    @mama_kat thank you. I will try that.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat ok. Thank you.