why does it have to be so hard...

edited June 2012 in Ages & Stages
Why does it have to b so hard to part with out grown baby clothes? Im getting things ready to have a garage sale. Just need to de-clutter. Going thru ALL of my kids old clothes. Its been stored it tubs in the basement collecting dust. Well, i find myself crying. So dumb. Just cant help it. I can picture them wearing it all and it makes me cry. We want another baby so bad but its just not happening. I dont understand why but i know its all up to God. I cant stand having all this clothes just sitting around knowing there r people who could b using it. If we had another baby i would just buy all new stuff anyways. Its just made me so dang emotional today. Had to vent to someone because my mom and hubby r not answering the phone. Lol. Why the heck is it so hard to part w baby clothes? Lol. So many precious memories, i guess.

Comments

• I cry every time I clean out my (almost) 9 month old's closet. The sad part is, I'm not even getting rid of the clothes. They are going in boxes in the attic, but yet I still think its so sad. I don't realize how much she's really grown, until I look at those tiny little clothes and think "and this used to be way to big for her" :-((
  • Awww I have this problem sometimes.. I remember the occasions he wore it on. :( and when people are taking it I'm like :(
  • I cried everytime my daughter would move up to a bigger size when she was a baby
  • I always cry when I pack away Tessa's outgrown clothes. Geez I'm almost crying just typing it!!!