goodbye my lovelies

edited June 2012 in Just for Fun
After having read the new 'important announcement' I have decided that I have outgrown pregly. Im an adult and if I choose that I wish to discuss sex or anything that comes with it on a PUBLIC forum I want to be able to do so. If a post is clearly labeled as tmi and states that it is of a sexual nature then surely people who may be offended can just scroll past it. As for children reading these posts they are not my concern, it's up to their parents to censor what they are reading.
Im sad that it's time to go. I havent really made any friends here but if anyone does want to keep in contact my email is tinka1326@gmail.com

Comments

• Well I for one will miss you're insight on some of the problems I have had and the advice you have given thanks.
  • Wth I didnt see anything wrong witn your post I was actually wonderimg why it was closed O.o im sorry youre leaving :(
  • Although we never spoke, I wish you and yours the best in life. It really sucks to see another member go.
  • I'll be sad to see you go, but I totally agree with you're reasoning. Take care!
  • I am sad you are leaving. Your a good lady.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Why on earth was your thread closed?? You weren't the first to bring that particular topic up (I have read it many a time on here before) and you won't be the last!
This discussion has been closed.