im miserable living in hell

edited June 2012 in Relationships
Last week I had everything now I have nothing no clothes no boyfriend no family no one wants to help me no one wants me to get my stuff everyone wants me to get a abortion I just want my Tony back.

Comments

• Agree ^. Sorry hun. :( I hope things get better! Hopefully he will get help! As for Tony, he might thank you for this one day. ;)
  • Just found out I have a week to leave where im staying so now I have no friends no family a 9 month old im 7 weeks pregnant no way to get my stuff no way to work im stuck im going to have no money im really depressed I DONT think I can charge him anymore cause he's all I have
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its ok sweety keep ur head held high! Dont listen to people that only bring more worries. Things have their way of always working out. just dont give up.
  • Yes call a domestic violence hotline in your area! I'm so sorry you are going thru all that :( I am.keeping you in my prayers. It is way better for you to get out though. I think I read your last post where you were being abused and you are making the right choice to leave. God has better things for you, I know it. Women's shelters will help you with everything, a roof over your head, diapers, baby stuff, clothes and all your needs. Please call. You can do this :) I know its hard but you can do it!! It will be so worth it after things are settled. Your children need an environment of stability and no abuse. Praying for you!!