dollar store test

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
My boyfriend thinks the test r wrong. I took two and they come single packed. They both came back with light positive. My friend took a dollar store test and it was rite and she was preg. Who else's taken a dollar store test and it come back positive and it be rite

Comments

• mine was a dt test and i thought i was seeing things as it was light but here i am 22 weeks prego with my first
  • I didn't take a dollar store test but from what I heard they were correct. The best way for backup is to go to the doctor so u can start preparing for the pregnancy rather than wondering if the pregnancy test is correct.
  • The tests are obviously detecting something. It is more possible to get false negative results than false positive, unless you are doing something wrong.
  • Any pregnancy test know matter what make or brand, a postive is very very rarely wrong! Espically with 2 pos! Get a digital one so he can see the word 'pregnant' makes it easier. I done a cheap one with my pregnancy now 23weeks!
  • I loooove dollar store tests...all I use and told me two of my last babies were coming on first possible day...plus u can keep a stash and test anytime
  • i took a dollar store test, it came back positive and my husband took one and it came back negative so i think you can trust it
  • I was told by friends they work. I usually use equate brand from walmart
  • I've done one from the dollar store and it was positive :X
  • My first one was a dollar store brand. I took 2 digital tests after to confirm. All 3 were positive.
  • I took three dollar store tests that all came back positive before taking a test at my doctors office that was also positive...Iam now 14weeks and counting so yes they do work...
  • My doctor said they are just as accurate if used properly as all other tests.
  • I have 4 kids and i've always used the dollar store test, witch is mich cheaper and were always right......
  • I used a dollar store one as well. I did it at like 7:30pm and within like a min, sure enough there were 2 pinks lines. I am 8.5 weeks now. I think they are just as accurate as the expensive ones.
  • I used a dollar store test and im 9 weeks... used one last year when i was prego before the m/c and they have not steered me wrong... if there is hcg above 5 it will detect it... no sense is spending more money.
  • Dollar tree tests are the best . The great part is that u can buy like 6 for the price of 1 to be extra sure! It said I was prego at 7 weeks and it was right...I'm now 23 weeks with a lil boy!
  • Accurate everytime :)
  • me I took 4.....& theyy were correct
  • I took three and they all came up positive and sure thing I'm pregnant
  • I took a dollar tree test and I am very much so pregnant lol no doubt but very excited 7 wks and 19 yrs old
  • I took a dollar tree test and I am very much so pregnant lol no doubt but very excited 7 wks and 19 yrs old
  • Yup. :) as long as they're not expired. My dollar tree tests actually showed positive before clear blue and Walmart brands! :)
  • Im preg wit baby#5 and have always used dollar store test and haven't been wrong yet mine r always very bright too but this preg it was very faint so I took 5,lol.I went to dr n confirmed they were right.
  • @2600wifey lmbo I took 5 this preg bc I didn't believe it I should have had my hubby take one that's a good idea.
  • Me..there always right for me!
  • My doctor said if you pee on a stick any stick and its says positive that ur prego no doubts or questions
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I took 2... both positive, both right!!!
  • Thanks heavens for dollar store tests. I bought 4 for the same price as 1 @ walmart. All 4 said I was pregnant, and subsequent blood test and ultrasound confirmed. Now 10.3 weeks and still cooking!
  • I used the dt tests also. I wasn't sure of the first one because the positive line was extremely light but the next two were positive too. They are just as good as clear blue or any other brand. I'm 15 weeks now
  • Lol well after .the first two i took another and Dr to confirm. 8 weeks now lol