Your baby's bedtime?

edited June 2012 in Sleep
I've been reading "The No Cry Sleep Solution" and it talks a lot about the time your little one goes to sleep.
I was just wondering what time your little one goes to sleep every night and how old he/she is.

Keegan is 8.5 months and goes to sleep about 9:15. The book says that's way too late.

Comments

• Between 730 n 8. Kay is 7.5 months.
  • Britten is 8 1/2 months too and lately she has been going to bed around 8
  • Wow I wish mine wuld got to bed at 9 lol! my baby don't go to bed till 11 if she falls asleep at 9 its only a nap for her she's up like 30 mins later she's 8 months i no that's Way to late but it works for her so I'm fine with it :)
  • Owen is 1 and he goes to sleep at 8 :)
  • @mrz_jackson 11? Wow. What time does she get up?
  • @ mom2ing what time does she get up going to bed that early??
  • Usually any time between 10-12
  • @Mrz_Jackson that's what time JaMaiya goes to sleep to.
  • @Jazzie whew I thought she was the only one !
  • Just over a year, and we kinda let her tell us when she's ready for bed. Usually between 730-830
  • @Mrz_Jackson lol I did to. I thought I was doing something wrong but she don't be tired until around 11. And if she goes to bed early she won't sleep threw the night.
  • @mrz_jackson that's good she sleeps in. Keegan usually wakes up between 9-10. Idk how these moms that wake up at 7 with their LOs.

@natashalynn although mine is only 8.5 months, I do the same thing. If she shows she's getting sleepy around 8 or 8:30 I'll do a quick version of the bedtime routine and put her to bed earlier.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Jazzie lol me to but all my babys was like that yea if she sleeps early she won't sleep throught the nite either

• Between 8:30-9:30 n he wakes up around 6 am lol
  • Omg me either idk Wat I'd do gettn up at 7 lol !
  • He's almost 9 months
  • 9pm he's 10 months
  • She is usually in bed by 830 she is 13months. No matter what time she goes to bed she up around 730-8
  • Giana is 9 months and goes to bed around 9:30-10:30 wakes up between 7:30-8:30 takes an hour nap in the am around 11 and a 2-3 hour nap between 3 and 4
  • Chloe is 7.5 months old and goes to be between 9:30- 10:30 and up at 8. It works for our schedule. My friend's son goes to bed at 7 at 8 months but they dont get home from work until 6, so 1 hour with a child a day is ridiculous.
  • Jack goes to bed by 8 pm
  • @dra765 my lo has the same sleep schedule 830-930pm bed up at 6am but has a bottle and is asleep by 630am and wakes for the day 830-930am. She is almost 8 months.

• my little one is 1 and he goes to bed at 7.30 every night! if he goes to bed any later he doesnt sleep any longer and is always awake the same time in the morning 7am
  • Savanah goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and is up between 7 and 8 sometimes 8:30 never sleeps past 9 even if she's up late
  • Isaiah is almost 8months he usually in bed around 8 sometimes he dont fall asleep until 930. I always try to have hom on bed by 8
  • Oh and shes 9 months
  • My son is 9 months and he goes to bed between 8 and 9. Depends on how late his evening nap goes. He gets up at 6:30 (although given the chance he might sleep til 7:30 or 8, but we both work so we have to get him up by 6:30). He usually naps around 10:30, 1:30, and 5:00 or 5:30. If his nap runs late til about 7 or so I know he wont be tired til about 8:30 or 9.
  • Skylee is 3 her bed time is 8 austin is 2 his bedtime is 730 and anthony is almost 10 months his bed time is 700
  • O and they wake up between 6 and 9