do i look pregnant? *pic*

edited June 2012 in Giving birth
this maybe a stupid question, but i was just looking at myself in the mirror, and i KNOW my belly hasnt been this round or big before. i swear! idk how my stomach ended up this way, i dont overeat, i eat my fruits and veggies. in the past month when i got my mirana out, and started the pill it looks like i gained 10 pounds!!! im just so upset about how i look right now. idk what to do.

Photobucket

Comments

• Do you think you could be pregnant? If so take a test.

It does look like a lot of bloating/water weight. It could be caused by the swich in bc. I would cut out all sugary drinks and just stick with water/tea. Mainly green tea. Eat most dark greens, cut out carbs (bread, noodles/pasta). I would also cut out dairy for a month. You can drink almond or coconut milk if you're worried about calcium.

Just have a diet of greens, lots of colorful veggies, fruit, lots of fish for your meat, chicken, nuts. And see if it goes down.

Unless you are indeed pregnant.
  • I took a test a few.nights ago.but came back neg.
  • Do the above diet, and see if it helps cut down on the bloating and water weight. And then retest if you're late on your cycle.
    It will be hard at first but the diet is worth it.
  • I got my mirana out on may18th, got a light 3 day what I thought was a period, could of been from the removal. The next day. And switched to the pill. I did miss almost a week on the pill, but I only had sex twice. And ever since then I havnt getten a period. Almost 5/6 weeks later. I know it messes up the cycle but.. this long?
    @Littlefae ill try to do the diet. I love my ice coffees tho. Lol
    @Val
    @Mama_Kat
    Any thoughts?
  • Could me taking my pill effect the results of the pregnancy test???
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I dont know I dont think being on the pill can mess with results.
    Hahaha I know its hard, but ive lost 60lbs. Im 10lbs lighter then before I gpt pregnant.
  • I find it so hard to belive the pill has caused me so much bloating within a month and a half. Ugh.. I wish I had never taken out my mirana :-(
  • Sure does lol.
  • not sure what this could be; it could be like everyone else is saying switching bc-- im assuming yu should be starting a new packet of bc right?
  • Ya, on Sunday will be my 3rd week of new package @Val