Only 14 hours till I get married!

edited June 2012 in Relationships
Wish me luck ladies! 30th June 2012 at 3pm x

Comments

• Good luck! I hope it's one of the best days of your life:)
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks sweetie, I sure hope so! @victoriarenee
  • Good luck and enjoy yall day.
  • Yay congratssss
  • Congrats, good luck,& enjoy! Take everything in! Where are you located? 14 hrs from central in the us is onlyy 9am thats why I'm curious lol.
  • Congratulations I want to c pics r u nervous
  • Congrats. I hope your big day is amazing.
  • I am so happy for you Nat! Looking forward to photos. You are going to be such a beautiful bride. Yay! :X
  • Awww good luck cherish your day:))))
  • @Jazzie @skysma @angel26 @blessedtimes2 Thanks ladies!

@BabyLuv8 I'm in the UK, we get married at 3pm! It's almost 7am as I'm posting! Thank-you x

@Roxy I will have to learn how to put some pics on here for you all to see! Probably be after our honeymoon, we go away Monday to Greece for a week. I'm a bit nervous but mostly just excited! Prob get more nervous as I start to get ready!

@luvmy5 Thank-you sweetie. I have lots of people I'm paying to make me look good so I hope I look at least half decent! You will probably see some FB pics tomorrow or Sunday, I'm sure someone will post some! Speak soon and take care x
  • Awww, congrats :)
  • edited June 2012
    have a fantastic day nat, and enjoy your honeymoon! xx
  • Greece wow have fun and dnt for get to update us : )
  • Congrats have a fab day xxxx
  • Congrats! Have fun and enjoy ur special day! How exciting.
  • have fun today! less then 2 hrs to go!
  • Happy Wedding Day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Congratulations you will never forget it!
  • My wedding was one of the best days of my life. I hope u have a great day, enjoy urself an i wish u both a long life together.
  • Awwww have a blast today!!! Good luck in life n Congrats!!!!!
  • Congradulations hope you have an awesome day...wish all the best for your marriage in the future and now..
  • Post up piks n shear the day.
  • Well ladies I'm married! We had the most amazing day ever! I feel so lucky and happy! Thank-you all so much!

Now how do I get a pic on here?!
  • Photobucket app! Hurry! We want to see photos of the beautiful bride!!!
  • Looked beautiful! If you want I can put some pics on for you? X
  • @Mom2ING Ha ha you tease Carrie! X

@SamiUK thanks for the offer hun but I will sort out an account thanks! Not posted any pics on here before as I know anybody can access them whereas my FB set to private so only my friends will see! But thanks for the offer x