MIRENA

If I have the birth control mirena and its causing me horrible pain if I went to the hospital would they be able to take it out for me?

Comments

• Omg belly buddy! Where have you been I've been wondering about you! How you been?
  • Oh and for your question yes they should be able to I don't see why they couldn't..
  • yeah theyd take it out, if its causing you pain. they better take it out lol.
    i had the mirena, honestly i wish i didnt get it out. i thought it was causing me symptoms. but i dont think it was. it was such low matnence. i hattee the pill :-(
  • Only takes a second to take it out.
  • Ohkay BC I have been having a lot of pain and can't get an appt anytime soon!
  • yeah its really quick to take out. i didnt feel it. just after i felt like i had a period cramp. but when away with ibprofin.
  • I hope you guys are right BC I Can barely move and I am in so much pain I'm shaking.
  • @devins_mommy did You get yours taken out At a hospital?
  • I just need to know for sure so I wont waste my time going up there.
  • No bleeding but my whole abdominal is hurting I feel like it moved and went thru my uterus.
  • Go to the hospital!
  • Take it out. Asap I would go asap cuz it could rip you from inside and cause a lot of damage. I hated that bc thank god I took it out when I did cuz it was causing problems with me
  • I had a lot of pain with my first one and bleeding.I he's it removed qt felt better immediately. I had it removed from my doctor.
  • Did u go in? Hope ur feeling better. Mirena is evil (imo).
  • I got mine taken out at my ob office.
  • Ugh I still have it and it's doing better!
  • The merina gave me terrible pains on my left side.I had it removed less than a yr after getting it. Im sure the hospital will remove it if that's what's causing your pain