question... cheating? update at bottom

edited June 2012 in Relationships
Okay so ever since my bf Eddie got a job at loves truck stop hell come home and talk a out his day witch im okay with but hes been tellin me about some girls sometimes and how one girl hasnt been layed since march and the positions they wanna try... Okay so then today I seen he took his cologne to work he shaves Nd normally wouldn't so soon but he does his hair and smells really good... Im thinking wow all this to go to work at a truck stop... Uhm iddkk what do u ladies think?

And hes manager and tell me where he n this girl get time to even talk like this

My sister said shed be mad and straight up ask him.. Idk tho I dont wanna seem like I dont trust him

Comments

• (im going to bed so ill write back tomorrow)
  • Oh nd he used to just leave his phone out amd now in the morning I dont see it ... nd last night lied he said that he was going to hang out with 1 of his friends be home around 2 I woke up around 230 and nothing I asked him what time he got here he said 2 then I said I was up at 2 u weren't here then he laughed and said 230 I said I was up at 230 and you weren't here then he said he was and that was the end of it
  • Have you ever talked to him about the other lady and if he has any feelings for her or has any feelings of wanting to make a move on her. Sounds fruity i know, but it does sound suspicous....
  • I agree wit ur sister I wuld def bring it up
  • @AishaMusa no I haven't idk why I just dont want a fight or looking stupid I just dont understand why hed be talk about sex at work and to another females at all :/
  • @Mrz_Jackson how without starting drama? Im trying hard to have trust because I've always been cheated on and he nos this
  • I think even if he isn't cheating, he's lying to you and that's not okay. It's never an easy conversation, but has to happen sooner than later or you will just fester with it and get more angry and suspicious. Just ask him why he's acting differently. It doesn't have to be accusitory.
  • The only way without any drama wuld be to stay really calm but be serious use a calm tone an jus say that ur not comfortable an it hurts ur feelings with the things he's doin at work
  • An ask if there's Anythang u Shuld no about
  • @RTMommy yes ur right hes still lying and thats not right.. I just don't want to be a girlfriend from hell or a bitch.. Idk I am more of a person everyone walks all over..
  • edited June 2012
    @Mrz_Jackson okay but am I Trippin out over nothing?
  • edited June 2012
    Speaking from experience- I worked at one of the biggest Love's travel plaza's in the country. If there is a tire shop or showers- anything and everything is possible. Not saying he is doing anything bad, but we used to call ours "Days Of Our Loves." Nothing but drama and bad news, and we saw it ALL.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrsStanley_x2 yea it has showers Nd e everything like tha..... U make me worrie eee.... :-S
  • He tells you the positions they want to try??? Good gracious that's a no no!!!
  • Not wanting to be the psycho girlfriend and letting someone treat you much less than you deserve are two different things. I think it's worthy of bringing up.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate see thats the main thing why im mad idk why he'd even talk like that...
  • edited June 2012
    @1stWoodsBaby not together just in general I suppose..

@RTMommy yea I suppose ur right I might tall to him tomorrow..
  • No ur not I wulda done snapped out on mine lol but from my experiences wen u have a feeling sumthn isn't rite it usually isn't .
  • My husband (ironically we met at that very store) was head of the tire shop and I was a cashier up front. He left for a better job after we started dating because it wasn't allowed, but I heard horror storries, then experienced my own (walked in on some business in the kitchen and tire shop once). It does happen, however, we had a manager who would flirt (dressed up, smelling nice) that NEVER crossed lines. That store requires people skills (I actually met Tom Love a few times), and the more you pile on the fake charm the better. So it is possible that nothing horrible is going on :)
  • @Mrz_Jackson yea I feel something ant right N he gets off at 1230 dony get here tell 1 sometimes 2 and says its because shift change.. Sometimes leaves early here he even let this girl barrow his name tag :-S :-? :-W [-( somethings wrong here
  • Yea it really sounds like it id sit down with him an tell him u want to no any an every thang thats goin on
  • @MrsStanley_x2 just with everything I really think theres something going on.... Sex talk witg this girl let her barrow his name tag smells nice nos personal stuff about her... Idk
  • @Mrz_Jackson I just dont have the lady balls. I cook clean bring him dinner let him do what he wants when he wants idk he pays rent I do the utilities so Idk...
  • Even if its just flirting it needs to stop... Now I dont and havent ever cared if a guy flirts but talk about sex is the stopping point havs takin.it to far...
  • Hmm.... I always try to look at the positives, but that sounds a bit much. Granted, I had a lovely chat with the tramp that kept popping out to visit my husband (he really was innocent.... all on camera) and tried to get frisky. Lol by lovely chat I mean she's lucky she had hair left. I hope you get it straightened out!
  • No u really don't deserve that I've had the feelings ur having before an its hard to deal with an it hurts u really shuld talk to him so u will get it off ur mind an not have to have these kind of feelings if not ur jus gona keep thinkn an stressing about it an then ur gona start thinkn about more worse things he mite be doin
  • Feels like deja vu. I wanted to believe my ex...worked evenings.....and cheated for months. Same signs. Late from work " out with the guys" hiding/sleeping with phone in Pocket while dressed like he passed out. Convincing me I was nuts...even with my call history to prove I tried him at 2:30. I was 18. I'm 31 now. I think he's cheating. My ass would either 1. Be at that truck stop to see or 2. Borrow a car to spy. Or 3. Send a friend he don't know to spy/ ask if they are together etc. Or 4. Take his phone when he's so tired from being up or search phone records. I'm crazy like that maybe. Lol. But it sounds bad. For years I wanted to believe him but evidence kept me looking.
  • Talk to HIM about how you feel. He should listen and care about your feelings. That will be the only solution. Sometimes we as women make mountain outta mole hills. Don't accuse unless there is solid proof. That's the easiest way to sabotage your relationship.
  • Sounds...not good :( Can you have someone follow him? Even if he isnt cheating, he is being sooo inappropriate :(