ok so i just made sil mad hahahahahaha

Ok she has really been getting on my nerves here lately. Also im trying not to fuss at my hubby as much. Esp. Since i fuss at him for things she does.... so anyways my refrigerators was pack full of chinese leftovers which are not mine some of which had been in there for over a week. I was trying to figure out how i was going to unthawl some ground beef for dinner tomorrow . Well she came home and had more chinese. I was looked at her and said; u know u have chinese in the fridge.... before i ever finished what i was saying she stomped in there and threw away the old food. I was going to say if she would like to do it tomorrow..... oh well. My hubby said i could have been nicer. Im done being nice no more sugar coating maybe towards my hubby but not so much towards the sil.

Comments

• Screw being nice lol all you said was that she had some in the fridge. If she's old enough to get her own food she sure as hell is old enough to clean the shit up.
  • Yeah! What he said! Lol. You just can't please some people! I bet even if you did say it nicer( which is what hubby says) she would have still flipped out!
  • I don't even think you were mean. It's not like you said "hey retard, there are 12 boxes of that crap hogging up the fridge already!" Hah I'm impossible to live with because I'm extremely OCD. She would move out in a month of my laying into her. I don't even care if I upset people when they come into my home and act like animals...don't like how I run my show? Then get the eff out. Lol Good for you standing up for yourself.
  • I agree, I don't think you were mean at all. She just overreacted.
  • Right there with rtmommy That is exactly what I would have said. My bil lived with us for a month before his girlfriend had to go. I hate people that do not clean after themselves especially if they r in my house.
  • Lmmfao @RTMommy!!!
  • What @RTMommy said!! My rules, my house...if you don't like it then find a house of your own! People leaving a mess bothers me as well...and I would bitch and bitch and nag until it's picked up! lol
  • Thanks ladies and gentleman for the encouragement. @cristinalynn @dadof2n1togo @fate @rtmommy @mom924 @1stwoodsbaby @candy101