today is my last day......:(

edited July 2012 in Second pregnancy
Today is my last full day as a pregnant women.
Tomorrow at 10 am I will be going to the hospital n not coming out till Wednesday. Today is not a day of relaxation its a day of cleaning ,fixing, and packing.
I have a long day ahead of me. I know one is not suppose to ask but I need reassurance. I need an ego boost. A light of hope. I feel that I have prepared but for some reason not enough. I have everything already but yet I still feel that I'm missing something.
I don't know but I would just like to hear (read) that everything is going to be fine.
I also worry because its the longest i'm be away from my baby boy. And I feel like he is going to forget me Or that he would think that I left him behind. He is my life and if only there was a way the he could be in the operating room with me I would have all the strength in the world. Because the last time I was in there was with him. Was when my life changed. And now its going to change again. For my baby girl.
Well thank you for showing a interest in my post. =)

Comments

• Everything will be fine, be happy don't worry to much, your baby boy will be fine, trust me no child will forget who its mother is. Your going to enjoy this experience and have a baby girl at the end and you will look at yourself and be proud if what you have. X
  • You will do great mama!!
  • I wish u lots of luck!! U will do great, before long u will b holding your baby :)
  • I felt the same way when I went in to have my son 8 months ago. I have a four year old little girl and I felt so bad for being away so long! Trust me, everything will fall into place and work out. Trust in yourself and in God and relax!
  • Aww.. hun, dont worry ur self out. Everything is going to b amazing!!! Tomorrow sounds like a great day to b born (since its my bday too, hehe). Sending u lots of positive energy and love from the pregly girls. All will b fine. What a joyous day it will b to meet ur baby girl. Ur son will get to meet his sister! :) u should spend the day relaxing and snuggling ur boy. :)
  • Thank you so much!! This is wat I needed...I've been stressing soo much I haven't even stoped n think wat a marvelous day its going to be. Thank you for your support!!:) I really do appreciate it.
    @mommyof3girls
    @mom924
    @emy
    @jnlelrod
    @star1990
  • You will do great. How old is your baby boy? I'm sure he will be ok. I bet your so excited to have your son and be getting a daughter. Lol. Good luck on your surgery and recovery. Update us when you can.
  • Good luck hun :D
    You will do great!
  • Ooo what a fun day its going to be to meet your daughter! Your son will most deff not forget you! Don't worry and have fun!
  • edited July 2012
    @CANT_WAIT93 don't worry everything will be fine. When I went in I left my then 6 and 4 yr old at home. My son was always super attached to me and I worried about him. Plus his birthday was the next day. There birthdays are a day apart. I felt bad, however he didn't even care. He was just super happy to see ”his” baby. Just relax today and enjoy it. The cleaning can wait. Hell, being at home.with the kids gave my husband a better appreciation of me and.what I do. He was surprised I wanted another baby after all the work I do at home already..lol
  • @angel26 he is 15 months. N he is my world we are each others best friends.
    And I am supper glad to be bring him his baby sister. He comes up to me when I'm sitting down and lefts up my shirt just to kiss my belly. N then I ask for kiss and he walks away. Lol. its just that I've been with him since day one and I'll fine it hard to be away for so long.

@Aubreysmommy thank you sweety for your support. <3

@dra765 thank you I know. Now I can't say I hate Mondays lol.
    But I really do hope she likes me. Just a bit worried she will cry when I carry her.

@Sjmomof3 thank you I hope he doesn't. He is my glue as I am his paper. We are 1 whole. I love him so much and I wake up to him everyday I don't think he would rest peacefully if I'm not by his side. He has slept with me since day one..no lie he has never slept alone or n a crib. I just hope he can handle it. he is 15 months. N my hubby does clean but only on his off days. So now he is going to have to do it everyday. Lol. He will feel my pain of doing it while feeding n playing with a hipper lil boy.
  • Aaww he sounds so cute. Good luck today.
  • I hope everything went well. Can't wait to hear how things went or see pics of her.