am i the only one??

Its 6:30am and im done cleaning and im just doing laundry... yay free day for me... ive been up since my hubby left to wrk at 5am... anyone else out there up??...

Comments

• I'm up.. I cleaned last night tho. It's a homework day for me.
  • @YNVTish I just needed to clean so i could just relax with my princess all day ;) but now im hurting.. ive been having contractions on and off since yesterday ...
  • RMAO... @jen91811 maybe your nesting

How many months are you?
  • Im about to b 34 weeks
  • Sounds like nesting... LOL its almost time. Maybe your going to deliver early
  • @ynvtish I have a feeling i am going to delivee early. With my first baby i was dilating at this time at 36 weeks i was 5cm
  • No my household was still sleeping at that hour lol..maybe I should get up that early so I can get the cleaning done while my lo is still sleeping.
  • @trixiesmom8 lol thats why i did it. I did all the cleaning while she still slept and i took a nap again while i did laundry :)im its much better that way u just worry about cooking later
  • Lol yea...my luck I would try to get up early and she would wake up from me cleaning lol..I guess that's the con to living in an apt.
  • Lol i live in an apartment too so i completely understand