today is the big day!!!!! :) another update!!

edited July 2012 in Labor
Today is the day I meet my bby girl Delilah....omg!!!! N a couple of hours im be Holding my princess n my arms!!! Omg is this real!!! Someone pinch me I must be dreaming.,

Comments

• C-section or induced?
  • Lol, im pinching u haha ;) jk i hope things go smoothly & good luck & congrats :)
  • Good luck!!
  • Good luck!! :)
  • Good luck!! How exciting!!! %%-
  • Good luck! Beautiful name!!! :)
  • Good luck and congrats.
  • Yay! I hope everything goes well and you have a fantastic day! Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Good luck hun! :)
  • Good luck sweetie!
  • She is getting a c-section.. Congrats hun..keep us updated :)
  • Yaaaay congrats:)
  • Hopefully everything went smoothly n I hope to hear from you soon n your experiences ..
  • Meanie. We want updates! And pictures! :P
  • edited July 2012
    @fate She's busy with her baby ;) and her son..& she's gotta recover since she had a c section.
  • edited July 2012
    @AishaMusa Obviously. Lmao. I was being sarcastic... Hence the " :P "..
  • Omg I had her at 12:41 she weight 6.5 n measured 18in!!!! She is soo tiny her newborn clothes doesn't fit her she gets lost in it. She is adorable!!! Thank you so much for caring about my family girls! I'm still n the hospital so I really don't have time to post the whole story. But I should be heading home tomorrow or Thursday depends on the wat my doc says.
    But I say again THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS!!! all of y'all are truly my support system!!! Thank you Mwa!!!
  • Yay. I'm so glad your doing well. I bet she's adorable. Can't wait for the update. Congrats.
  • Aww she is tiny ! I luvem so little like that lol congrats !!!
  • Congrats girl :)
  • edited July 2012
    Congrats.. My son was 6.5lbs and 18” too @CANT_WAIT93
  • Aww little peanut!! Congratulations!!
  • Wow that is tiny.. Congradulations mámá!!!
  • Congrats! Hope you have easy recovery:) she is same size as my daughter she wore her new born clothe until she was like 3 1/2 months.can't wait to see pictures
  • Congrats!! :)
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Yay! Congrats! Enjoy ur little peanut. :)
  • Soooo....I had to stay n extra day because my I had (have) an allergic reaction to the surgical tape they put after the surgery. ITS HORRIBLE!!!! I'M ITCHY N THERE ARE BUMPS EVERYWHERE THE TAPE WAS N THERE IS NASTY STICKY STUFF COMING OUT OF THE BUMPS. N I CANT SCRATCH BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT WHERE MY C SECTION IS AT. They wanted to give me steroids but it can affect my milk so now I have cream on it !!!which Burns!! But ither then that my bby girl is beautiful n healthy...but her month is so tiny n its hard to put my nipple n there to feed her n its a pain!! But she still eats. But anyways... tomorrow I should be going home... Cant wait...ill update yall more later srry if I miss spell im texting with one hand.
    I love yall!!
    Ill be on later on this week.
  • omg im totally late but CONGRATS!!! Im soo happy for you!!!! ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥