Almost 9months Old Still NO Crawling

My lo will be 9mo on the 11th. In the past month she has finally been sitting and in the past 1-2wks rolling, and everywhere i might add. She still doesn't stand up with support and is far from crawling but she IS progressing, slowly. Im proud of what my baby girl has achieved. Also she has grown to hate baby food and quit the binkie. She has no interest in the sippy cup no matter how many i try and how often.

Comments

• Babies reach milestones at different times than others. Kaylee used to roll around everywhere before she started crawling. Did u mention this concern at her 9 month check-up?
  • @tootie08 she hasnt had it since she's not quite 9months yet. We had a few concerns at 6months about the milestones but dr gave us a few suggestions and wanted to see how she improved by 9months.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 Elena doesnt crawl either and is just finally supporting her self sitting up. My other two really didnt crawl either. They went from sitting to standing to walking. They didn't bother with the crawl and there fine. Elena barely takes a bottle let alone a sippy cup.
  • Hmm. Maybe she's one of those kids who is more of a thinker and will just start doing everything at once. Does she seem like she's cognitively up to speed? I was worried Logan would be behind because he was early, but they told me not to worry unless he was still behind at age 2. Try not to be super worried and keep working with her. :)
  • Sidney just started crawling in the last fee weeks. She is 9.5mos. She is just doing things at her own pace. Don't worry :)
  • Yeah, dont worry. My 4yr old was like that. He didnt walk til 15mo. Idr how old he was when he finally crawled but he didnt sit up til 9mo.
  • Neither of my kids crawled until just past ten months :)
  • Tessa didn't crawl until she was about halfway into her 9th month. But she started pulling up like immediately after that lol.
  • @rtmommy she is soo smart. Thats why the dr wasnt worried. Shes ahead on her speech and her thought process you can tell is advanced. She really thinks about things and how to do them but shes a meanie.
  • when i was a baby i didnt craw at all.. just went straight to walking. & also my bby girl only (sorta) crawls backwards and she'll be 9 months old in 9 days.
  • my baby will be 9months on the 10th and he doesn't crawl either.