Breastfeeding Bingo......Whats your score?

Comments

• How you play?
  • @caroline8_p just add up the no of statements you've had said to you:-)
  • I've only gotten like 2 said so far. My boy is only almost 4 weeks tho.... If anything everyone thinks he always needs to eat! He cries "is he hungry he must be hungry" no he just ate lol.
  • My LO will be a year on the 15th and I've had 4 said to me. Not bad, but people know better, lol.
  • Damn.. I haven't had any statements said to me..but one,..is he..well she in my case,good..and this was just recently
  • @mijita mine sill be 1 on the 8th .. and I only have 4 too.

How much longer will you nurse?
    So almost one for every month I've been bfing Lilium (16 months) I want to laugh about it but people need to stfu and let me feed my baby!
  • @YNVTish, in all honesty I haven't even thought about stopping. I think I'll let her decide; however, I'm hoping to get back to work within the next month, so I may have to revert to whenever I'm available to her. She normally goes about 6 hours from when she wakes up, so I think I'll give her either organic milk (no hormones), or something equivalent when I'm working.

I'm waiting for the day that I don't have to pump anymore. I still do every morning (only 2oz) so that I can make her cream of wheat for breakfast.

I've seen you say you want to nurse until your LO is 2, I commend your efforts! I am still wishing Lily would stop nursing so much at night. We shall see, as it's only for a short time and I know I'll miss it one day.
  • @conreeaght, good for you! It's amazing the lack of knowledge that our society has on breastfeeding. I think it's time we take a stand and reeducate about breastfeeding in general. Or as you so put it, ”stfu and let me feed my baby!” I wish it were that easy to some, lol!!
  • @mijita ... That BF until she's 2 has flown out the door. She's decided to play a bite'n game so I think I'm going to start only nursing at bedtime.

Shell nurse.. and look up at me, then bite me and smile until I scream ouch ... Not the business
  • @YNVTish, when she does, firmly tell her NO, remove her from the breast and don't let her near it for 10 minutes. Boobie time out. I got this advice from a LC and it works. Don't let her nurse even if she cries, she'll get the message.
  • @mijita

I want to make buttons, or better yet nursing covers with that on it.
  • I bf for 5monthsthe and had 2
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.