Baby Name Poll

edited July 2012 in Baby names
Which do you like better?

Byntlee Thomas

Koree Landyn

Brynden Thomas

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How do you pronounce the last one
  • Koree landyn
  • Brynden Thomas
  • @mama_kat ... Oh ok! So what are you naming your new baby ?
  • I would do Brenden Thomas. Honestly, I think those spellings would be hard for people to pronounce, and they look girly to me. Jmo though.
  • @ynvtish yes, pronounced brenden... @starrxoxo9 i need yn in the name to go with.my others.. Surely someone wouldnt name their daughter brynden... I have bronwyn. Bronsyn. Karsyn. So im keeping the "k" or "b" and "yn" goin. :)
  • Thanks yall!
  • Brynden Thomas
  • Oh, well I wouldn't assume a Y makes an E sound, so idk. It looks like brin-den to me.
  • I have to agree with @starrxoxo9 I understand keeping with your traditions but the names are confusing to me. When I think of Y it would replace an I not an E. Just my opinion, idiot had to pick though it would be the middle one.
  • That's supposed to say if I had to, I don't know how it switched to idiot.
  • Brendyn?
  • edited July 2012
    I like @Mallory27's suggestion
  • Yes brendyn looks nice
  • I was thinking Brendyn too
  • Yeah i like it Brendyn too but idk. His daddy is Brandon... I will prolly go with Byntlee or Koree.
  • See I just think people would pronounce that name bintley. I think the double e is feminine also.
  • Thats how its pronounced.. Bentley Bintley Byntlee. Its pronounced all the same lol...
  • But i didnt ask what you thought about the spellings. I asked which name you like better.. Someone always has to start a debate.. Smh
  • Oh lol Ben and Bin are two totally different sounds to me. Maybe it's just my NY way of speaking.
  • Um sorry you feel that way. I'm not debating you, I'm just reading and pronouncing them according to the English language. You can name your kids whatever you please, just thought you might like some insight from another person, which is what I thought you asked for.
  • You asked peoples opinions, and I would think Bentley as in BEN and Byntlee as in BIN, no they are not all pronounced the same. To each there own though, I named my youngest son Jaksyn even though people complained about the spelling. I didn't was the SON sound I wanted SIN but I wanted the Y. As long as you like it that is what counts. If your going to ask peoples opinions you have to be open to all responses.
  • I think that the Ben and Bin depends on where you are from and what type of accent you have is all. Either way its cute :-)
  • edited July 2012
    @Mama_Kat!!! Koryn is a girls name! LOL. Maybe I just think that because my daughter's old name was Corrine before we changed it to Corri.

I like the middle one!