I

edited September 2013 in Ages & Stages
Y

Comments

• She's such a gorgeous baby!! Your whole family is beautiful.
  • O...m...g...!! I'm almost speechless!!! She is soooo gorgeous!! Look at all her hair now!! Lmao @ cropping your arms out that is too funny!!!
  • She's beautiful!! but I'm sure you already knew that ;)
    she does the same scrunchy face as my lo too :)
  • @newmomma13 omg i had to look for ur name to tag because i couldn't think of it LOL
  • Cute! Love all the pictures! That's cool they crop your arms out.. I wonder of they have to do that a lot..
  • @RTMommy thanks hun! :X

@starrxoxo9 TY :) hows baby tessa! i bet shes growing soo fast. and yes girl it was ridiculous. can u see her dress at the bottom where its lifting? thats my arm. LOL

@heyitsme ty and don't u love that face its so cute. she just started doing it a week ago and now does it all the time lol :D
  • @nameless TY :X lol yeah omg its just getting worse. she was the same way last time we took pics...idk because my two older kids never had a problem they would just smile and laugh away during the pics. hazel looks at them like they are dumb. hahaha
  • Shes adorable
  • You have a beautiful family!
  • Nice to know im forgetable lol! Shes such a beautiful babe, as you already know. I'm due on the 5th nervous about it. Seems like the last few weeks have been the longest wait ever.. :) I missed you SO MUCH!!
  • Yea.. Kayla, is getting better.. finally getting use to my mom! And leaving me to go do her thing.. and play!
  • She so big an pretty ! Ain't seen u on n forever !
  • Omg. I have missed you tonz. I wish I could post pics but I don't have an active phone. Plus I don't have many pics anyway. Hazel is so cute. And I love the pics. Great family. Things are still pretty tough for us. I start a new job next week at walmart and my husband is now working at 7-11 gas station. We are living in a homeless shelter but really hoping and praying to find a home soon.
  • Lol!! Tessa is great!! She will be 1 yr old in a month!! I can't believe how fast the time goes :(
  • @rosiepie @usplus2 thanks mamas :X

@aishamusa ahh ur still pregnant :p are u ready? So exciting

@nameless lol hazel will go to my mom and daughter but not for too long. She won't go to certain people at all...and it's weird tho she will go to some of my family that she barely sees...I always wonder how she picks the people she "likes"

@mrz_jackson Ty! I've missed u and missed seeing ur babies pics lol

@angel26 oh I'm sorry ur still having a tough time but it looks like things are getting better! I hope u guys get back on ur feet real soon :)

@starrxoxo9 omg 1 already?! Yes time needs to slow down lol
  • I no ! I've thought bout u I wondered y u stopd comn on I hardley ever post pics anymore my profile pic is the most recent taken a couple of wks ago glad u decided to check in !
  • Lol, yeah ive seen most of the pics but its nice to see it all together :) Love me sum HazelsKye :x
  • Soo cute :) love all the smiles too sweet!
  • Hey girl!!! Omggggg Hazel is absolutely gorgeous! I love her 6mth picture and she is always dressed to impress, I love it:) She looks more like you now, I can't believe our babies r growing so fast:(
  • Omg she is gorgeous!!
  • @mrz_jackson i love the animal print in ur profile pic! She's getting so big. So pretty! I was gonna ask to get my account deleted before I left but good thing I didn't because I wouldn't be able to check in with everyone lol

@nylasmommy yea I know but there's a few that I didn't post on ig lol

@jules Ty mama! Where's all the dec mommies at lol how's lil ur lil miss?

@juliansmommy aww thanks girl! I wish she would just smile for them tho. the pics I take with my phone come out better lol jk Julian must be so big now. I miss seeing his lil face. How come u don't use the instagram lol

@1stwoodsbaby thanks mama! :X
  • Thanks ! u was gona delete ur account !!? Glad u didn't I was wondering Wat hazel looked like now still a lot like ur son she's so pretty !
  • Yeah lol its hasnt been that long. I finally found a place that sells animal print baby stuff finally :) a little pricey though, ahh the stuff we do for our babies, its so hard not to spoil them. My hubby and mother questioned why already does she have sooo many clothes lol.. Im ready but seems like shes taking her time to get here.. How's Hawaii, ive always dreamed about visiting there but we never have extra money to travel :)

Oh here I am rambling lol
  • She has a pretty smile:) My baby is sick right now he has croup:( he's so big already getting into everything.lol I know I always say I'm going to add photos to instagram but I never get to it. I might just delete it.lol
  • Of course but I love to see her!!! She is beautiful!
  • @Mrz_jackson yeah...glad I didn't tho lol I wanna be able to still see how everyone's doing...just got boring and been busy with the kids.

@aishamusa lol yea...I can't wait to see baby in all her animal print :) I feel like I bought too much clothes and she barely wore all the nb and 0/3 month sizes lol...Hawaii is ok. It's been hot but not that I guess compared to some areas on the mainland. So it must be around ur due date? Are u still preggo?

@juliansmommy aw Ty! She's always smiling..as long as I'm around LOL but aw poor baby :( is he still coughing? I was so scared because I had a really bad cough but luckily hazel didn't catch it. It was so hard not kissing her for a few days lol. I hope Julian's croup is gone by now

@pregnantelf how's rion? Is he back to himself? I had my first big scare yesterday hazel was taking a nap and I heard a pound bang and a cry and she fell off the bed head first and landed on her forehead. I kept thinking about what happen with rion but she had no bump it was a lil red and she was Shaken up... Now I won't even let her nap on my bed because it's High and she crawls too much lol
  • Shes so cute!!! I love all her outfits
  • @jennalynne87 thanks! I love dressing her...do glad I had a girl lol How's baby?
  • I feel the same way about my girl! Shes good. Scootin everywhere getting into everything!!! We have to baby proof!!