edited October 2012 in Second Trimester

Comments

• That's awesome! I wanted one wit all 3 of my babies but I didn't know where to get them I will have one next time tho since I've learned how to shop online lol
  • @Mrz_Jackson yep!! Shop online, girl. If I remember right, mine was only $59 or something and it works pretty well.
    @bexiewexie they're pretty neat. :) I probably won't use mine when I'm as far as you though. The doppler is just to reassure me til I for sure feel movement. I think I'm feeling flutters every now and then, but it's not for sure so that's why I like my machine. :)
  • 59$ ugh wish I culda found one that's so cheap
  • Am in UK and bought one for 30 pounds don't know how dollars work. But mine is amazing. I still use mine and am 33 weeks especially on the days he doesn't move much. X
  • Yep, @star1990 it's such piece of mind.
  • How soon did you start using your Doppler? @rtmommy @star1990
  • @mummylady83 I was 15 +5 weeks there recommend 16 weeks but midwife found mine first then I found it when I went home. X
  • Cool! I'm so glad things are goin well :)
  • edited July 2012
    @mummylady83 I started trying to use it around 10 weeks, but that was pretty soon. I heard the HB for sure first time on Father's Day, so last month...maybe I was 11 weeks, then, when I started finding the HB within a minute. It's just nice having the reassurance.
    @RedShadoe0 things will be like this for you, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)